test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to slot rings into Frost Mimic ring slots.

amalyndaamalynda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 35
edited January 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Howdy Y'all.

I bought the Frost Mimic during the Winter Festival, and have since levelled/upgraded it to Rank 23.

The two ring slots will not let me equip any rings in them. I've tried all levels and rarities, rings for different classes, etc. Somebody told me they'd fixed letting you put high-level rings on low-Rank companions, but I can still equip a lvl 46 amulet on my Rank 1 fawn.... so there should be no reason why I can't equip rings on the mimic...

Thanks
Post edited by amalynda on

Comments

• Options
    allenscottallenscott Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    amalynda wrote: »
    Howdy Y'all.

I bought the Frost Mimic during the Winter Festival, and have since levelled/upgraded it to Rank 23.

The two ring slots will not let me equip any rings in them. I've tried all levels and rarities, rings for different classes, etc. Somebody told me they'd fixed letting you put high-level rings on low-Rank companions, but I can still equip a lvl 46 amulet on my Rank 1 fawn.... so there should be no reason why I can't equip rings on the mimic...

Thanks

^^I am having the same issue and tried the very same ideas with no luck! Strangely, I am not seeing much about this obvious companion-breaking bug. We need more community to start bringing this problem it's proper attention :(

EDIT: I just put my Mimic into the Inactive tab then reactivated it. Mine can now slot rings!! Try that! I hope it fixes your problem as well!
  • Options
    amalyndaamalynda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 35
    edited January 2014
    That was brilliant! It worked! Dunno why I didn't think of trying that before...

Thanks dude!