test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Terrible Loot Bug

bobbyk45238bobbyk45238 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
edited January 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Not sure if this is known. I searched for loot bug but couldn't find a post about it, which is amazing as it happens to everyone very often and needs IMMEDIATE attention.

The bug is as follows:

When a loot roll box pops up and you are about to choose Need/Greed/Pass, if something you already rolled on makes the Loot Winner Popup Box come up, your Loot Roll window disappears, you are automatically forced to pass on your roll, and therefore lose the loot!

This needs to be fixed immediately. I refuse to run a dungeon and spend all the time to upgrade my gear and lose out on my roll on needed gear!

Is there any way in options to stop the "Who Won a Loot Roll" window from popping up until this bug is fixed?!

I have lost at least three pieces of gear due to this bug. Please fix it ASAP!!!
Post edited by bobbyk45238 on

Comments

• Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    A fix for it is on the preview server so should be making it to the live server next week.
  • Options
    bobbyk45238bobbyk45238 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
    edited January 2014
    dardove wrote: »
    A fix for it is on the preview server so should be making it to the live server next week.

I sure hope so. Nothing worse than losing out on loot like this!
  • Options
    raouldukedrgonzoraouldukedrgonzo Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    yup has been going on since Mod 2, been waiting on that fix for awhile. Also been waiting to run epics till its fixed...