test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need a Guild

jpirrojpirro Member Posts: 0 Arc User
What im looking for is guild that actually uses TS Vent etc. I hate trying play and type Also I only speak English.
OK bit about what I offer I have all classes but ranger to 60 most are basic gear around 9000 The classes I play most are Fighter, blade-master and my cleric which I have stopped trying solo with Clerics just take forever and kinda suck at soloing so if guild needs me play cleric Ill need help and bit time try get him geared. I live in Ohio going to college and part time F-16 crew chief.

@klive01 <--- can reach me in game
Post edited by jpirro on

Comments

• tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    We have a TS3 server we use for most of our dungeon runs. Our peak active guild play times is weeknights at 8pm-1am eastern.

Our guild is Causal Mature Family Friendly who loves to run content together, so if you can keep ts3 PG we might be a guild your interested in considering.

Check out our recruitment post and website for more info!
  • ghost2k4ghost2k4 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    If you haven't found a place in the game to call home yet feel free to give Legendary Outlaws a look and see if you think you would fit in. Feel free to message me back on here or look for any of us in-game.
    Mailed you in-game as well and hope to hear back ^.^

Visit our site at Legendary Outlaws for any and all question answering. If you have any more questions feel free to ask!
    Co-Leader of Legendary Outlaws

Apply Now!
  • sulokcwsulokcw Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You can come check us out! seems like you will fit right in, we require teamspeak just to be able to join!

http://thebreakfastclubNW.guildlaunch.com