test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

14k CW Looking for Hardcore PvE Guild

lupita170lupita170 Member Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
I play a Control Wizard named Lupita, I'm currently sitting at 14k GS. I have a level 30 Cat, Gvorpal, as well as full active pet slots, rank 7+ enchants, etc. Normally, I am a WoW player, and in the past I have raided with top US WoW guilds <vodka> and <Exodus> for many years. Currently, I play WoW casually in <vodka> on Stormrage - US, but in the boredom of WoW farm content, I have taken up Neverwinter again.

When Neverwinter first came out, myself and some friends of mine from <vodka> were among the first players in the world to legit clear Castle Never. We also briefly played the game Rift when it first came out as part of an amalgamation of top US WoW guilds, and achieved World first on the first two tiers of content in that game before quitting. I currently am able to clear MC 3/3 and VT 2/2 just fine in pugs, but most of the time I have to carry the damage, and it's getting annoying. I'm looking for the best PvE guild that Neverwinter has to offer, if indeed a good one does exist.

Feel free to contact me in-game, or message me on the forums. Once again, I'd like to make very clear, I'm not looking for a friends and family guild, I'm not looking for a casual guild. I'm looking for a guild were the people are geared, experienced, and skilled, thanks :)

edit - I should probably also mention that I am from the US, and in the central time zone.
Post edited by lupita170 on

Comments