test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Other than the rumor from around the fire....

litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
... has anyone found any other evidence of the 'dwarven village underneath this one' in the Winder Festival area?
Post edited by litaaers on

Comments

• Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    I don't believe so.

It is definitely a hot topic amongst my friends and I though!
  • Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I would not want to ruin the mystery, but there are easy ways to check and I was sorely disappointed when I did.

Of course, there could be some kind of instanced entry, in which case all options return to the table!
  • Options
    endocinendocin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Thinking expansion..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    onyxheart1onyxheart1 Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It's probably something that could be expanded upon for the next Simril festival

perhaps have some more events to run in the underground dwarven village...maybe the fabled drinking game that was rumored to be in this event, but never materialized.
    KDF for Life! <3 Romulan at Heart <3 Fed cause they made me ~ :P
  • Options
    abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    There are cave entrances in the slalom track which I imagine have to do with it. Tried diving into the one with eyes in it and nothing happened. I think it's for flavor and something that they can expand upon later. Kind of like the temple to Marthammor Duin nearby (who should totally be a worshippable deity, by the way -- we need another dwarven deity to worship, and he sounds perfect).
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR