test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

best refining stone to refine wep/armor enhancement

lllthelordllllllthelordlll Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited January 2014 in PvE Discussion
Hi guys i had lesser vorpal and wanted to upgrade it to normal vorpal so i want to know what is the best and cheapest item "other than the fey blessing enhancement " to refine it since it requires 32k refining points.
Post edited by lllthelordlll on

Comments

• ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    The normal Refining stones, that you find. Or use the Fey blessed from sharandar campaign.
  • lllthelordllllllthelordlll Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ladysylvia wrote: »
    The normal Refining stones, that you find. Or use the Fey blessed from sharandar campaign.

yup i know but was wondering if there is a way to make 32k points with less AD than buying fey blessed because i dont run pve so much so i can only make 1 fey per week and i cant buy it from the market dont have that much AD to buy

C.Ward = 150k AD
    32K points i need "3 Fey Blessed" And 1 Fey= 55k AD"last time i checked AH" So 3 Fey=165k AD
    Greater mark of potency= 100k AD
    1 lesser vorpal = 350k AD
    So total ad =150+165+100+350="Total 765k AD" so that too much AD thats i wanted to know a way to make it requires less AD if it possible
  • chocobofarmerchocobofarmer Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Peridots. Last I checked, 100k AD for 99, or a little more than 2 AD per RP ratio.
  • cheapjingcheapjing Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    for armor and weapon enchants refine, peridots is the best / most cost effective.
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Peridots tend to have a range of 89,000 to 120,000 or so. A decent RP/AD ratio.

For artifacts, don't forget Lesser (and even Greater), marks of Power, Union and Stability. For Lesser/Greater Marks of Union and Power, I've gotten a 1 for 1 ratio or better sometimes.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    For artifacts, don't forget Lesser (and even Greater), marks of Power, Union and Stability. For Lesser/Greater Marks of Union and Power, I've gotten a 1 for 1 ratio or better sometimes.

Do you know how much AD those provide each?

Just checked - greater marks give 750 /3750 RP depending if it is the same or different type of artifact.
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You could just spam PK 3-4 times a DD for vorpal shards. Bonus is that you'll probably get some marks too.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    tang56 wrote: »
    You could just spam PK 3-4 times a DD for vorpal shards. Bonus is that you'll probably get some marks too.

If you are actually feeding in vorpal shards into your vorpal enchant...you're doing it wrong. You could sell 3 shards and be able to afford 99 peridots easily, which is a lot more RP than your shards will give you.