test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Account Bound? What is the point?

maisaanmaisaan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 166
edited January 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Now when lot of stuff in the coffers that you get for 7 celestial coins is account bound, I would like to know the idea behind "Account Bound".

This have been an issue since beta and have still not been addressed and they keep on adding account bound items. Why account bound and not just character bound?

We don't have account shared storage.
We can't send account bound items to our other characters.

Or did I miss something??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mrspumamrspuma Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You can mail account bound items to other characters (that are on the same account), now. You just have to type in your account name into the mail before you can attach the item.
  • Options
    giggliatogiggliato Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I would like it if the coffers themselves were account bound, I like to open a bunch of coffers at once to feel more lucky, having to open one and mail the contents to another character doesn't seem right. I would like a massive storage space for all account bound items, I would also like the devs to make all companions,fashion items, and mounts account bound. Actually why not just make everything account bound?

I would also like to be able to switch characters without having to log, I would like to be able to access a characters sheet and inventory from the bar at the top of the screen for starters, but perhaps this thread is being derailed.
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    giggliato wrote: »
    I would like it if the coffers themselves were account bound, I like to open a bunch of coffers at once to feel more lucky, having to open one and mail the contents to another character doesn't seem right.

They are account bound.
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    the coffers and the items in them are account bound because you can now mail account bound items to yourself. these changes rolled out with module 2.

since this thread seems to be either a misunderstanding or trolling, hopefully the answers within will be sufficient. if not, feel free to PM me or one of the other community mods. thanks.
This discussion has been closed.