test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tumblr Gamers?

rednewsomrednewsom Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Okay, so maybe I don't just mean Tumblr gamers.. but I'm a big Neverwinter fan who is missing the sense of community that one might desire from an MMO. All that fishing for simrils makes a girl wish she could chat about comics whilst she's doing it! :o

This probably comes across as a lot more vague than it is in my head. In my head I want to be a member of a small group where everyone lives on Tumblr and reblogs Supernatural gifs and talks about Doctor Who or Marvel! You know the type! I'm basically looking for or looking to start a guild for people who aren't hardcore gamers, who aren't big stats or lore fans. People who want to log on and chat a bit whilst they play, who have the same roundabout collection of interests (but are not interested in roundabouts).

Anyone a member of such a group?
Post edited by rednewsom on

Comments

• loch7808loch7808 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Being addicted to both tumblr and nw, I find myself going back and forth too, between missions. I blog some doctor who, well some of everything, but CRINGE at superwholock and such mash-ups. I might be interested in such a group, sounds like fun! perhaps even as an rp tool? If you can't find one, maybe you'd like to start one? I'd share my tumblr url here, but it is fairly nsfw, so if anyone wants it, let me know.
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    rednewsom wrote: »
    Okay, so maybe I don't just mean Tumblr gamers.. but I'm a big Neverwinter fan who is missing the sense of community that one might desire from an MMO. All that fishing for simrils makes a girl wish she could chat about comics whilst she's doing it! :o

This probably comes across as a lot more vague than it is in my head. In my head I want to be a member of a small group where everyone lives on Tumblr and reblogs Supernatural gifs and talks about Doctor Who or Marvel! You know the type! I'm basically looking for or looking to start a guild for people who aren't hardcore gamers, who aren't big stats or lore fans. People who want to log on and chat a bit whilst they play, who have the same roundabout collection of interests (but are not interested in roundabouts).

Anyone a member of such a group?

You had me at Tumblr, but Marvel? ZOMG, SUPERNATURAL!!!!11!!ONE1!!!

Actually - it sounds like a nice idea and I completely 'get' what you are speaking about: a genuinely casual player just in it for fun, but with a slightly wider social circle sharing commentary and other unimportant things of shared interests.

Send me a mail in game (just dress it to @Skytzyc) - I'll talk Supernatural and Tumblr and whatnot with you, but you'll have to seriously explain to me what all the whoooplah about Dr. Who is all about. I watch that show, and though it's entertaining, I think I just 'don't get it'. LOL

P.S. Be forewarned: I'm a hair-turning-gray old-<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> curmudgeon who believes there is no such thing as half-full, only half-empty.

-cough-