test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lightcrafting stuck at level 0

idissidiss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Obviously it too late to fix it for those of us stuck at Lev 0 so how about compensation. We couldnt level our fishing rods or make bait so we had no hope of getting companion. Show us some love will ya
Post edited by idiss on

Comments

• criss11criss11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i reached cap lvl, lvl 3 on this profession few days ago without any problems.
    The only ANNOYING thing is those 2 minutes assignments without a longer time+more items alternate version. In order to get 5 blue fishing buffs you need to do lots of 2 minutes assignments ,click a lot ,open and close profession interface ..every minute matters while logged in game and while we are doing dailies and/or dungeons we do assignments same time, but while we are in a dungeon we need to stop killing mobs and confirm that "2 minutes" assignment every time ?!
    Back to topic:
    Maybe you deleted/sold/dropped the Santa thingy asset or you don't have free space on your inventory or look carefully maybe you need 1 more emblem or ring of light.. i don't know what to say..
    Also try to start it or take a look at this profession from the website GATEWAY, maybe from there you can see better what is wrong/missing.
    Or maybe after the latest patch they messed up this profession..wait for more replies from those who didn't started yet this crafting skill.It wouldn't surprise me , since the latest patches messed up the EPIC IDRIS dungeon with the Delve Chest.
    open beta player of some PWE games - north america launched versions:
    - PWI - November, 2008 (2 months after North-America-West Coast open beta)
    - Forsaken World - open beta
    - BOI - open beta
    - Star Trek Online - ftp January, 2012 and rank 14 STO Wiki contributor
    - Neverwinter open beta June, 2013

Daily Foundry "Canyon of the Dead" ( NW-DBPJYKMRE ) - dungeon
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The problem is they did the task to get the 1 xp to take it to lvl 1 but it is stuck at a full xp bar and won't advance to lvl 1 like it should. There is another topic on this and screenshots were posted showing the issue.