test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rejuvenating Swiftness

morduumorduu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have the HR T1 PVP gear. Periodically, while running around, not while in combat, I get a "Rejuvenating Swiftness" message pop up. I assume this is supposed to be the 1% heal from deflecting, but I'm not in combat and there was no damage that was deflected. So, I don't quite know why this would appear. There are no buff icons to indicate what it is. I don't think it should relate to the increase in movement speed as that is supposed to be a constant buff, per the tooltip, and per the paper doll.

So, can we confirm that this armor set and the heal is working properly? It does not appear to be.
Post edited by morduu on

Comments

• ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Do you have Fey Thistle? If yes, then this is the reason of deflect healing. This Boon bug out and throw you into a pseudo combat deflect stance.
  • morduumorduu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ladysylvia wrote: »
    Do you have Fey Thistle? If yes, then this is the reason of deflect healing. This Boon bug out and throw you into a pseudo combat deflect stance.

Good to know, but no, I do not have Fey Thistle. So, I don't think this is the cause. Any other thoughts?
  • nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Did you maybe take fall damage that you deflected?
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Odd thought but a possibility, but is it possible a dc cast healing word or something on you and that healing is bugging and we are deflecting heals now?
  • nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Doubt it would be DC related, more likely if he was using oak skin
  • morduumorduu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    nwnghost wrote: »
    Did you maybe take fall damage that you deflected?

Nope, not taking falling damage. I've seen it while running around on my mount, while in Protector's Enclave, and while just generally hanging around the mail box in the Winter Festival area. So, it sounds like this is certainly some sort of bug that is being triggered when it shouldn't be.
    edited December 2013
    nwnghost wrote: »
    Doubt it would be DC related, more likely if he was using oak skin

Generally, I don't use Oak Skin, so I don't think this is the trigger, but I'll see if I can confirm.
  • tryglitrygli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    '[Combat (Self)] Your Grandmaster's Rejuvenating Swiftness gives 615 Hit Points to you.'

It is indeed the healing through deflection. And it does proc randomly, even at full health and without being targeted, or using skils, just running around seems to be enough. I'm not sure yet if it procs from deflect as well as random, or only random.
  • dreamhuntressxdreamhuntressx Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This is most easily observed while in PE and with full health. Its totally random and u dont need to be in combat (if ure in PE). I tried to fugure out if it was bugged, proccing without the need of deflecting damage while in combat, and eventually it may happen. Sometimes itll even activate if u receive any kind of healing (Oak Skin, for example), so the activation of the 4 pieces set power seems to be bugged somehow.
    Leanan Sidhe (not "The Dresde Files" fairy!) - NW Legit Channel Moderator