test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking For a Guild

faelinnefaelinne Member Posts: 23 Arc User
Hi Y'all...

I'm a DC and my partner is a TR. We are both level 47; however, this is the first time we've played the game. We're both into the PvE aspect of the game, and not really interested in PvP. We play mostly on the weekends, because we both work, and we're in the Central area of the U.S.

To be honest, we're tired of entering dungeons that we've never played in before with a random group of people that may or may not have run these dungeons before (usually they haven't) and getting owned. We're tired of spending 4-5 hours of game time on our days off being frustrated with the game. We play to have fun and relax; if we wanted to spend hours being frustrated doing something that we really don't enjoy doing after the first two hours, we'd work overtime.

My partner is 35-ish and I'm 40, so we're looking for a mature guild without all of the drama. Also, we really aren't into teamspeak because most of those types of applications either don't work right on our computers, or our computers don't like them (they usually end up crashing). I'm not a pro DC; meaning that my build may not be great, and I'm not used to action (real time) MMOs, so having patient guild members is a requirement.

If your guild is up to having two noobs join, let me know. BTW... My partner and I play together, so you would need to bring us both on. My partner chats a bit, but I mostly do the typing for both of us since he is dyslexic.
Post edited by faelinne on

Comments

• pherrowpherrow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Most of what you've said seems to be a fit for Spectral Knights, however, TeamSpeak is a must. Not talking but listening at a minimum (this reduces the frustration in dungeons :) ). I understand that you have listed your criteria for what kind of guild fits your desired gaming experience but if you can compromise with TS...you may find we are just what you are looking for. Everyone in Spectral Knights is helpful and very, very patient. Have a look.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?488081-Spectral-Knights
  • faelinnefaelinne Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    pherrow wrote: »
    Most of what you've said seems to be a fit for Spectral Knights, however, TeamSpeak is a must. Not talking but listening at a minimum (this reduces the frustration in dungeons :) ). I understand that you have listed your criteria for what kind of guild fits your desired gaming experience but if you can compromise with TS...you may find we are just what you are looking for. Everyone in Spectral Knights is helpful and very, very patient. Have a look.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?488081-Spectral-Knights

Thanks... My partner and I both submitted our applications. We're cool with TS as long as it doesn't make our computers laggy or crash them.
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Pherrow is right about needing to be able to at least listen in during a Dungeon, your success rate goes way up with quick communication.

I hope Spectral Knights is a good fit! May your dungeon runs be stress free here on out!
  • waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited December 2013
    GM might just be what you are looking for check out our website. www.guildmedieval.com

Here is our recruitment thread.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...endly-Beholder

Please add me in game to chat @waggiwi
    Waggi - Crusader of Guild Medieval-

@waggiwi
    contact me in Neverwinter if you are interested in joining GM.

www.guildmedieval.com