test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pseudodragon Active Bonus.

sauloandreysauloandrey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9
edited December 2013 in The Library
Hello, someone who has a companion pseudodragon can take out a doubt ?, I'm wanting to invest in survival in my CW, and of course the amount of teleportation has enough influence, can anyone tell me how the active bonus works ... Even with 20% chance to active, comes with frequency?, Influences the amount of monsters? , how much is the amount more or less "restore some resistance / Guard?". Thanks anyway.

PS: If anyone has the pseudodragon and want to give me a copy in the test server, I would be grateful. :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    its bad, gives like 1 point of stamina. couldnt even test it properly because the gain was so low.
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
  • sauloandreysauloandrey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9
    edited December 2013
    I understand, I tested the Cantankerous Mage + Will-o-wisp + Orb of Imposition, I noticed a minimal difference. I'm currently with stone + phoera (SF effect) + Wild Hunt ride + fire archon, I still have one vacant slot, plus I have no idea what companion to use? can someone give a light? ^^, I see how best the Will-o-wisp option in the 5th slot.
  • uurbsuurbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 449 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    I've the "Cantankerous Mage", which increased the stun time by 8%, together with the Orb of Imposition the stun time increases to 10%. Therefore I'm gonna stick with the "Cantankerous Mage".
    Proud member of Dragon Clan - German Gaming Community
  • angrymanagementangrymanagement Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm currently running:
    Ioun Stone
    Dancing Blade
    Blink Dog
    Fire Archon
    Wild Hunt Rider

They all are nice pets, but I would probably take a stat pet over Wild Hunt Rider at green level.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I understand, I tested the Cantankerous Mage + Will-o-wisp + Orb of Imposition, I noticed a minimal difference. I'm currently with stone + phoera (SF effect) + Wild Hunt ride + fire archon, I still have one vacant slot, plus I have no idea what companion to use? can someone give a light? ^^, I see how best the Will-o-wisp option in the 5th slot.

Funny. I noticed a pretty big difference with the Cantankerous Mage + Will-o-wisp...control effects lasted about 30% longer ;)

The daze from Oppressive force lasts almost 9 seconds on my CW.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1