test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Role Players

caexarcaexar Member Posts: 355 Arc User
Having had my fill of the min maxing twink/ PvP pwners/ and PvE zergfest exploiters, I am interested in returning to the roots of what makes DND what it is and seeking some good old fashioned role playing. I am looking for a guild that is heavy on rp or looking to measure interest in possibly starting one myself. I am an experienced DND gamer since back in the Adnd 2nd edition days (remember THAC0 you old dice dogs)
If any are interested or already know of such a thing, please respond.
Threat level 60 Guardian Fighter
Gloom level 60 Control Wizard
Dusk level 60 Trickster Rogue
Dawn level 60 Devoted Cleric
Eclipse level 60 Hunter Ranger
Wrath level 60 Great Weapon Fighter
Jinx level 60 Scourge Warlock
Post edited by caexar on

Comments

• ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    There are a few RP based guilds out there. Press "O" and run a guild search with RP as a parameter, you should find them.

D4/D6/D8/D10/D12/D20 and if you were cool a D100.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • say1osay1o Member Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Hey, I am just a month into the game and have been keeping an eye open for some Good Role playing guilds. Ones still active. I am so new they wont let me post new threads here yet making my search one sided.

I have been hard at work in the Foundry polishing my writing/building for it and making some role play quests. So far a series of 4 and 2 campaigns written and plotted. Only 2 of which are ready for publishing. I tell you this because you mentioned making a guild. I have been thinking of doing so too. The Foundry modules center around the guild I would create but can remain fictional. Being newish to the game, starting a guild is ideal, but probably not in the experienced potential recruit's minds.

I have built 2 Persistent worlds in Neverwinter Nights and was a DM/story writer steady for 3 years. Lots of MMO's and Toolset experience. While Neverwinter doesn't work for the real HC RP'er I am used to, my style fits right in fine here too.