test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

13.5 K DC LF Guild

spratlysspratlys Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I am looking for a guild who is both active for PvP and PvE end game.

Tried Doing the PUG routine for end game dungeons, its a hit and miss affair.
Its like going to a pick up Basketball match, and you don't know if your teammate would expect a pick and roll move, do a crossover dribble then pass or ball hog the whole game :)

Prefer PST based guilds, because of my playtimes, and I'm located in the Seattle area.

Been playing a lot of MMOs ever since EQ1.
I'm a team player and a good listener. Been raiding ever since my first MMO.
Post edited by spratlys on

Comments

• rishzothrishzoth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm not sure what your in-game time is on the West Coast, but if it's evening time or later, we've been recruiting for that time. We do have some late night East Coast and even some EU players that are on at weird hours. You can check us out at http://relentless.guildlaunch.com and/or speak to me in-game @rishzoth.

• degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Our guild is very solid. Both PVP and PVE, and we generally have 20-35 players on during peak hours. Plenty of West Coasters, too.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • epsilon1977epsilon1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Opus Dei is a US/EU timezone guild doing both PvE & PvP very actively, been around for a very long time now.
    If you are an active player able to devote 15 hours+ a week to the game & the guild, experienced in T2/CN/MC/VT content and against cheating/exploiting, contact us in game or send me a PM, if you haven't yet found what you're looking for.
    Good luck.
    Epsilon of Mythos (@epsilon1977)
    Holy Resurrector and Grand Master of OPUS DEI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://opusdei.abyssportal.com
  • rapssodyarapssodya Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Hey there,

I think Blood Dynasty would be a great fit for yah. Most of our players are from EU and the US so we have people online practically 24/7. We are all well geared, fun, experienced and focus primarily on PvP, however, we do regular dungeons and have beaten all of them with pure guild teams.

If you love pvp and are a social guy, hit us up at any point for a trial pvp or dungeon run.

Contact us by messaging me via forum, or just type: /who blood dynasty while you're in-game to view our online player list. From there just /tell any member.

Good luck :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
    Diamond Krass Mustang - GWF
    Shadow Krass Mustang - TR
  • s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    spratlys wrote: »

Its like going to a pick up Basketball match, and you don't know if your teammate would expect a pick and roll move, do a crossover dribble then pass or ball hog the whole game :)

Prefer PST based guilds, because of my playtimes, and I'm located in the Seattle area.

i'm in seattle too, invite me to join ur guild if u have found 1. have a lv 60 TR geared for pvp, now lvling my DPS GWF
    Guild: Asylum
    Character:
    7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
    7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
    7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter
  • jenisydejenisyde Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    http://www.genotendencies.enjin.com
    spratlys wrote: »

Genocidal Tendencies is founded by EQ players and holds about a 90% ex-EQ player population. Being that 90% of us are ex-EQ players, it is kind of a telling of age and maturity. Feel free to drop an application into our website.

http://www.genotendencies.enjin.com
    Jaylo
    Halfling - Devoted Cleric - Divine Oracle
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
    www.genotendencies.enjin.com
  • coyote04coyote04 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The 4th Corps sounds pretty close to what you're looking for:

We have a Dungeons division that owns the party quests with DC Cas at the helm;

We have a PVE division that is holding a meeting this weekend, choosing a name for themselves and DC Josiah is considering who will be Company Commanders;

The RP and PVP divisions are just waiting to gain traction but are accumulating more and more Corpsmen. They're merely not growing as fast as the other two.

But what we pride ourselves on is the quality of the people we have. We don't blast zone chat asking if people want to join. We queue up and then ask people who aren't already associated in a guild if they'd like to try us out. We see someone struggling or just having to take a long time on enemies because they're not set up for DPS and help them out.

We're good people. We like to have fun. And we like each other.

The 4th Corps is a good home for anyone that wants one.

Come give us a look at http://the-4th-corps.forumatic.com/. Also feel free to look me up in-game at Sir Joachim@Forge04.

Long live the 4th.
    Bonum Populi Bonum Histriones Supera

The 4th Corps
  • waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited January 2014
    GM might just be what you are looking for check out our website. www.guildmedieval.com

Here is our recruitment thread.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...endly-Beholder

Please add me in game to chat @waggiwi
    Waggi - Crusader of Guild Medieval-

@waggiwi
    contact me in Neverwinter if you are interested in joining GM.

www.guildmedieval.com