test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Time for me to find a good Guild that is a good match to me.

artilliaartillia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
Morning all, I am currently at the stage where I want to find a guild to run with. I have been playing since BETA and have run solo the entire time (except a few PUGs for final bosses) and want to now explore the team aspect and Dungeons of this game. Instead of a wall of text I will point forum who I am. If you think I will be a good fit with you please send me a PM, post here or send me a email in game to @artillia.

(there is suppose to be an "I" in front of most of these posts but that seems to individualized and not a team player, so I left them out)
- an adult, mid 40s
- live in the EST zone
- played many MMO games including the entire life run of City Of Heroes/Villains
- will use Vent/TS ect ect (will need to get a new headset though)
- want to play with other adults (nothing against the yougins here but its not usually a good fit, the age gap doesn't make it work, sorry)
-would like a guild with an active web page to post builds/ideas/times for runs/ etc etc
- would like a guild that understands that in life sometimes situations come up that may mean less play time or abrupt exits

-most of my experience has been self taught and would like a guild that is willing to discuss and offer tips and pointers to me to improve my characters to be team runners.

- greatest thing about being a solo runner is I dont have any bad habits or overwhelming opinions on how to build or run characters so that means no ego or attitude.

- have the following characters
lvl 60 - GWF, TR, Wiz, DPS Cler, GF, Ranged HR
lvl 57 - Healing Cler
lvl 13 - melee HR

- currently I enjoy playing my Ranged HR and am running the Dread and Fey arcs for the power ups.
- I need to respect my GWF and lvl 55 Cler.
- more then likely will need to respect all of them and willing to do so with advice and tips from my new friends

- yes I donate to this game as I do enjoy it and wish it to have a long shelf life, with my contributions I hope it helps us all.

- currently running a private guild for storage, I will keep a few characters in this to be able to access it

In my years playing COH/COV I ran with a core group of guys for over 7 years, we became good friends and left the drama in real life. I would really like to have that experience here and met some more good online gaming friends. I will give preference to a guild that has COH/COV experience.

Please contact me if you think I could be a good fit for you and your guild.
Post edited by artillia on

Comments

• rishzothrishzoth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You can check out Relentless at http://relentless.guildlaunch.com. We are an adult guild with many of our members in our 30's and early 40's. We know how to do all the content with the exception of VT (saving this for guild runs). Most of our members are well-versed in builds. Our members are from all over the world, but we do have some US players (including me) that are on sometimes in the evening. Most of us are on throughout the US daytime into early evening. If you are interested, then please contact me in-game @rishzoth or on our website.

• jenisydejenisyde Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    artillia wrote: »
    Morning all, I am currently at the stage where I want to find a guild to run with. I have been playing since BETA and have run solo the entire time (except a few PUGs for final bosses) and want to now explore the team aspect and Dungeons of this game. Instead of a wall of text I will point forum who I am. If you think I will be a good fit with you please send me a PM, post here or send me a email in game to @artillia.

(there is suppose to be an "I" in front of most of these posts but that seems to individualized and not a team player, so I left them out)
    - an adult, mid 40s
    - live in the EST zone
    - played many MMO games including the entire life run of City Of Heroes/Villains
    - will use Vent/TS ect ect (will need to get a new headset though)
    - want to play with other adults (nothing against the yougins here but its not usually a good fit, the age gap doesn't make it work, sorry)
    -would like a guild with an active web page to post builds/ideas/times for runs/ etc etc
    - would like a guild that understands that in life sometimes situations come up that may mean less play time or abrupt exits

-most of my experience has been self taught and would like a guild that is willing to discuss and offer tips and pointers to me to improve my characters to be team runners.

- greatest thing about being a solo runner is I dont have any bad habits or overwhelming opinions on how to build or run characters so that means no ego or attitude.

- have the following characters
    lvl 60 - GWF, TR, Wiz, DPS Cler, GF, Ranged HR
    lvl 55 - Healing Cler
    lvl 13 - melee HR

- currently I enjoy playing my Ranged HR and am running the Dread and Fey arcs for the power ups.
    - I need to respect my GWF and lvl 55 Cler.
    - more then likely will need to respect all of them and willing to do so with advice and tips from my new friends

- yes I donate to this game as I do enjoy it and wish it to have a long shelf life, with my contributions I hope it helps us all.

- currently running a private guild for storage, I will keep a few characters in this to be able to access it

In my years playing COH/COV I ran with a core group of guys for over 7 years, we became good friends and left the drama in real life. I would really like to have that experience here and met some more good online gaming friends. I will give preference to a guild that has COH/COV experience.

Please contact me if you think I could be a good fit for you and your guild.

We sound like a very good fit for you. Our guild was founded by ex-EQ players and we try to find like minded people. Considering the age of EverQuest, it guarantees most of us are 27-45, with a couple 20-27 year olds. We are all skilled, laid back, and very friendly. Take a look at our website or message me if you want to know more specifics. Look forward to hearing from you.
    Jaylo
    Halfling - Devoted Cleric - Divine Oracle
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
    www.genotendencies.enjin.com
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    We fit most if not all of what your looking for.

- Our most active guild play times are 8est-1am est.
    - We are a old guild formed in 1992 and our guild philosophy seems to bring older players to us, we don't exclude younger players but we tend to get players in their 30-50s.
    - we run a Teamspeak 3 server.
    - we have a very well organized website and active guild forum.
    -'again most of us our parents and adults and understand RealLife comes first, we do offer a few scheduled events each week so players can plan ahead if they wish to attend.

Check out our website and recruitment post and see if our Mature Casual Family Friendly Guild would be a good fit for you!
  • waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited December 2013
    GM might just be what you are looking for check out our website. www.guildmedieval.com

Here is our recruitment thread.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...endly-Beholder

Please add me in game to chat @waggiwi
    Waggi - Crusader of Guild Medieval-

@waggiwi
    contact me in Neverwinter if you are interested in joining GM.

www.guildmedieval.com
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Take a look our way. www.unrepentantgaming.com. We're a multi-MMO community that focuses on people first. The games we play are just a way for us to get together, take our pants off, crack a beer and have a good time.

We have a very active Neverwinter Branch, with generally 15-25ish people on. We're multinational as well, so the guild is pretty populated during all play times. We have a good spread of ages, from 18-65, and the average seems to be in the 30's. Most of us have families, wives and kids, so we play when we can, and don't force play schedules on anyone.

You can check out our recruitment post here.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?523361-Unrepentant-Gaming-The-Finest-in-Pantless-Drunken-Exploit-Free-Gaming

If you're interested, check out the website, and you can join us in /channel_join Uey. That's our official guild chat.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • rapssodyarapssodya Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Hi mate.If you haven't found a guild yet, I'd love to run a trial dungeon/pvp match with ya to see what ya got. We are interested in experienced players who can deal with all endgame content.

Our guild name is Blood Dynasy and we can offer you a fun, relaxed, adult gaming environment with no pressure and an active teamspeak.

We only ask that our players remain active and are willing to hang with us and not stay quiet in a dark corner :P

If interested, contact any BD player via: /who blood dynasty

Just enquire about a pvp/pve trial with any member.

Good huntin!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
    Diamond Krass Mustang - GWF
    Shadow Krass Mustang - TR
  • krayv1nkrayv1n Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Greets,

I'll keep it short..

Feel free to swing by http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/content.php and have a peek if you are still looking for a NW home.

-Kray