test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

11.3k GWF LF English Luscan guild (click to read more)

zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
Hello everyone,

Like the title states, I'm a GWF and I'm looking for a small-mid Luscan guild. I've been in 2 guilds before, but none of them had any feeling of togetherness or family. Mainly because the first one had almost 500 members and another ~200. It's just a bunch of people who know no-one and does nothing together. Thus, I'm looking for a guild that meets these criteria:

1. Luskan. Cuz I love to join Gauntlgrym PvP once in a while and Delzoun can only have a small chance to get into the team if they apply within 30 seconds when Armories begin;
2. English speaking. English is not my first language, but I'd rather be with people that I can understand and that are not total jerks unlike most of the players from my country (Lithuania);
3. Casual friendly. I don't have much time to play during work days as I've got a job to keep, yet I try to login at least for a hour a day, and more on weekends.
4. PvP guild. I mostly PUG for PvP and it's fine until the +50% glory points event begins. Then things get nasty with 100s of premades and only scrubs in PUGs.
5. Guild comprised mostly of lvl 60. Yeah, pre-60 and 60 are like different species, can't do <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> anything together.
6. No more than 200 players, ~100 preferable. I'm looking for a nice and comfy guild, not another LFG channel.
7. Does DDs and doesn't mind a GWF joining once in a while. At least for T2 epics.
8. Is talkative and pervy in guild chat.
8. European guild preferable, but unneccessary since my sleeping schedule is off anyways :P
9. No Anime related, misspelled or simply <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> guild name. I love to read manga, manhwa and manhua, but I like original names over anything.
10. Mature members. I'm 25 and I wouldn't want to be any part of a guild where most of their members are pubeless and unable to make a comprehendable sentence without excessive boasting, spamming and/or raging.

Sorry, for being so picky, but NW has a big playerbase and I've no wish to join hundreds of guilds before I find the right one.

On a side note, if there is no guild that meets these requirements, I'll be looking for some people to make a guild with the same vision. I've led guilds in Vindictus, Ragnarok Online and Ultima Online.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rapssodyarapssodya Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Hey there, we meet all of your requirements bud, but you are a little under geared for us sadly. If you are willing to upgrade, I can help you out - I'm also gwf, sent dps, 15k gs.

The guild name is Blood Dynasty, we are at around 25 to 30 active members, we're all adults (I'm 25 also) and we are heavily into pvp as well as dungeons.

If you're interested lemme know through forum mail or message the following peeps in game for a trial match/delve:

Diamond Krass Mustang@rapssodya
    Enemy Berserker@higherfasternow
    Lady Winterbane@volcanicblaze
    -Jason-@gaunlam
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
    Diamond Krass Mustang - GWF
    Shadow Krass Mustang - TR
  • jenisydejenisyde Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    We have a few euros in our guild. Our guild has a strong sense of family/community. We aren't super pvp centric, but participate in premades sometimes. Level 60 only and laid back. Look us up. I hope you well in your goal for a guild.
    Jaylo
    Halfling - Devoted Cleric - Divine Oracle
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
    www.genotendencies.enjin.com
  • che2401che2401 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I m looking for guild also with not to many ppl on,i m not interesting in this pvp coz its bad in nw( i do pvp in events coz of coins but thats about it), i m more for dungeons , trough q its imposible to get decent group to do even the t1 ones sad but true,coz of all that i m lacking with gear my gs is 11,5k gwf,
  • rishzothrishzoth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You can check out Relentless at http://relentless.guildlaunch.com. We have just returned to the game and are have members from all over the world. Mostly UK and EU with some US as well. If you need more information, then contact me on @rishzoth or through the website.

• zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    rapssodya wrote: »
    Hey there, we meet all of your requirements bud, but you are a little under geared for us sadly. If you are willing to upgrade, I can help you out - I'm also gwf, sent dps, 15k gs.

The guild name is Blood Dynasty, we are at around 25 to 30 active members, we're all adults (I'm 25 also) and we are heavily into pvp as well as dungeons.

If you're interested lemme know through forum mail or message the following peeps in game for a trial match/delve:

Diamond Krass Mustang@rapssodya
    Enemy Berserker@higherfasternow
    Lady Winterbane@volcanicblaze
    -Jason-@gaunlam

Your guild sounds pretty nice. I ofc am willing to upgrade, but there's a limit of what you can achieve if you've joined just a month ago, are all alone, have limited gameplay time and try to f2p. Will try to buy a package sometime, but getting a better system is my no1 priority for a few months.

That cleared, I'm still looking at my options (at least till I get well, **** flu ;_;). Though, I prioritize PvP friendly guilds over PvE. I've always been a PvPer.
  • jenisydejenisyde Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    zvieris wrote: »
    Your guild sounds pretty nice. I ofc am willing to upgrade, but there's a limit of what you can achieve if you've joined just a month ago, are all alone, have limited gameplay time and try to f2p. Will try to buy a package sometime, but getting a better system is my no1 priority for a few months.

That cleared, I'm still looking at my options (at least till I get well, **** flu ;_;). Though, I prioritize PvP friendly guilds over PvE. I've always been a PvPer.

Get well soon. If you are mostly PVP, we are not the guild for you. Should you change your mind, just visit the website and take a look. www.genotendencies.enjin.com
    Jaylo
    Halfling - Devoted Cleric - Divine Oracle
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
    www.genotendencies.enjin.com