test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What to do with my Celestial Coins now

xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Let me just preface this by saying I have more at least 1 char of each class, so when I say that I have not gotten a single Coal Ward since the release of Mod 2, I am doing this with more then the default 2 chars available.

I am here because I feel like I am wasting my Celestial Coins. Since mod 2 release, ZERO coal wards and a whopping 3 preservation wards. This is very depressing. I am aware of the current alternate methods of gaining coal wards, but my previous financial contributions to this game have been because I wanted to, not because I had to. So I am looking for help/information purely concerning Celestial Coins.

Have any of you gotten coal wards still and how many chars are you using?

If not the 7 day reward, what else is actually worth spending them on? I honestly don't think the 6 and 5 day rewards are worth it, but the 7 day reward isn't either now.
Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
- JailBreak (in development)

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    My personal preference - I still continue to get the 7 day reward and just put the enchants and peridots and occasional aquamarine on my artifact to level it up faster. I don't think the 5 day reward is worth it, and the 6 day one is only worth it if you haven't completed Sharandar yet.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Would like to know about this as well since as an altoholic with 16 characters, I have got a grand total of 0 coal wards over the last two weeks of arcane coffers. So the 7-day reward seems to be pretty worthless.

For characters I plan on doing Sharandar dailies on, I probably get the 6 day reward, but for the rest I was wondering how good people had found the 5 day coffer to be.
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    many coffer of augmentation threads have already been opened and locked for flame/hate/disrespect/trolling/etc.

closing this one as well.
This discussion has been closed.