test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Simril Lightcrafting Stuck at Lev 0

idissidiss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
After creating Master Of Lights Level remains at 0

NO filters are turned on

Have attempted to "bump" it by doing other tasks

Current exp is 1 Required for next level is 1 but Level remains at 0

Please fix this soon, event time is burning

Thx
Post edited by idiss on

Comments

• mishfak1mishfak1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    idiss wrote: »
    After creating Master Of Lights Level remains at 0

NO filters are turned on

Have attempted to "bump" it by doing other tasks

Please fix this soon, event time is burning

Thx
    You need to get at least 3 emblems to level up your lightcraft
    You can get emblems from the monster event. So look when the monster contest starts. You dont have
    To come first but just get involved by killing a few monsters. When the contest
    Ends you get @ least 9 simril and an emblem
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    mishfak1 wrote: »
    You need to get at least 3 emblems to level up your lightcraft
    You can get emblems from the monster event. So look when the monster contest starts. You dont have
    To come first but just get involved by killing a few monsters. When the contest
    Ends you get @ least 9 simril and an emblem

You missed the point. The progress bar is stalled at full with 1 xp and won't advance to the next lvl like it should. There is another topic like this and there is a screenshot showing the progress bar full but won't advance to the next lvl.
  • ironyogaironyoga Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    No he didnt miss the point the only way to level this is to do the Entertain Master of lights. The progress bar never moves or at least it didn't for me until I leveled him up. It is very tricky as I leveled this out the very first day. I didn't understand why the bar would not move at all when I did tasks however it doesn't matter as soon as you do the entertain task it will allow you to do level 2 then 3 tasks.
    So you decided to attack some spelling error to don't have to deal with the contain and when you did you didn't have the brain to can answer it.
    edited December 2013
    There is a bug for some people it is similar to the alchemy bug. If you had read the post of the OP you will see that he has NO filters on so all tasks are showing. The progress bar is STUCK. Believe me I have seen the other topic on this and even said to the other person about turning filters off. HE can't progress either. Once you get your 1 exp point to take it to lvl 1, it is then supposed to show needing 100 xp for lvl 2. But in this case it is not doing that.

I too did my leveling up on the first day and had NO issues leveling.

Here is the link to the other topic. You can see from the screenshot what is going on.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?560131-Cannot-get-past-LvL-0-for-Lightcrafting
    edited December 2013
    I did read the op topic and I can say for myself the bar never did move but I was still able to craft every level once I got the required material. That is why I posted what I did because the op is not clear on whether or not they did the Entertain Master of Lights Task.
    So you decided to attack some spelling error to don't have to deal with the contain and when you did you didn't have the brain to can answer it.
    edited December 2013
    idiss wrote: »

This says right here that he has already done the first lvl up task which gives 1 xp point but it is not advancing it to lvl 1 like it should. Now if you look at the other topic I link you will see the same thing. But that other topic has screenshots of the problem. This topic and the other topic are of the same problem.
    edited December 2013
    rhoric wrote: »
    This says right here that he has already done the first lvl up task which gives 1 xp point but it is not advancing it to lvl 1 like it should. Now if you look at the other topic I link you will see the same thing. But that other topic has screenshots of the problem. This topic and the other topic are of the same problem.

I did read the op topic and I can say for myself the bar never did move but I was still able to craft every level once I got the required material. That is why I posted what I did because the op is not clear on whether or not they did the Entertain Master of Lights Task.

I bolded and italicized for you the important part of this as you seem to have missed it. I had the very same problem with the bar not moving at all but I was still able to craft everything as long as I had the mats hence why my original post said what it did. I even stated in that post my bar did not move.
    edited December 2013
    The profession is NOT lvling up to lvl 1 after they have done the lvl up task. They did the task for the 1 xp point. Doing that task is supposed to allow the profession to lvl up to lvl 1. It is NOT doing that. The profession is NOT advancing to lvl 1 like it should.
    edited December 2013
    rhoric wrote: »
    the profession is not lvling up to lvl 1 after they have done the lvl up task. They did the task for the 1 xp point. Doing that task is supposed to allow the profession to lvl up to lvl 1. It is not doing that. the profession is not advancing to lvl 1 like it should.

and neither did mine! How many times do i have to type that out for you? I was still able to do all the tasks. I didn't say the op would but i thought i would share what happened with me to see if he attempted it with all the required mats.
    edited December 2013
    They ARE unable to do lvl 1 tasks cause they are stuck at lvl 0. It won't allow them to.
    edited December 2013
    Again you aren't reading a word I typed I was the same way but when I had the mats I needed to have it let me anyway.

Oh and a little FYI the OP stated they tried doing other tasks to "bump" it which means he does have level 1 tasks enabled.
  • idissidiss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Not the problem... I have 31 Lightpods but cannot refine any because I am at level 0 the creation of the crafter is what make it go from level 0 - lev 1 this did not happen. I have played since Alpha testing, this is a game issue not a player issue.
    edited December 2013
    ironyoga wrote: »
    Again you aren't reading a word I typed I was the same way but when I had the mats I needed to have it let me anyway.

Oh and a little FYI the OP stated they tried doing other tasks to "bump" it which means he does have level 1 tasks enabled.

He tried to do a different profession to try and bump it, he didn't try a different task under Lightcrafting. This little bump that was tried was talked about in another topic about trying a different profession to unstick the problem profession.