test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Critical: Celstial Coin & Coffer of Wondrous Augmentation Intermittantly NOT Working

prynnceprynnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 82 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
There are 2 Major bugs to this issue:

1) I have reached my maximum 7 of 7 celestial coins that I need to spend immediately, when I click on Coffer of Wondrous Augmention it debits 1 coin instead of the 7 coins and gives NO REWARD when it should debit 7 and give the reward. I can provide a video of this happening intermittantly as a one my characters just before this Guardian FIGHTER it worked fine.

2) Everything worked like normal on my Great Weapon's Fighter, I am not sure if this issue is character class related, but I am letting you know the class in case.
Post edited by prynnce on

Comments

• zibraliszibralis Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If you move to the page where the coffer appears and/or buy the coffer too fast, you're buying the one-coin celestial item (in spite of the popup message telling you otherwise). This happened to me on occasion and should definitely be fixed.

Solution is to way a few sec, then buy it.
  • morphykarumorphykaru Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm surprised you are even given the option to buy the coffer of wondrous augmentation, I am no longer given the option. Sad because this makes Celestial coins useless and no more possibility of receiving a coalescent ward.