test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Do you love PvP? Do you have swag? Join Blood Dynasty

rapssodyarapssodya Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
We are currently looking for high caliber players from both PvP and PvE backgrounds to join our ranks as a laid back yet skilled member of our family. We realize that the main reason people play games is to have FUN, so we never take things too seriously. We find the most enjoyment in the PvP aspect of the game, so we would like a few more very good players to maximise our ability to run a high level of premade teams for competitive play.

What we offer you:

- An environment where you can relax and just play the game with players of similar skill and experience.
- Intelligent discussion with top tier PvP'ers as well as regular organized PvP teams.
- Organized dungeon runs with our experienced dungeoneers.We have beaten every dungeon including Valindra's Tower. We did VT with 2 gwf, 2 HR and a cleric.
- We often hold fun events such as - anything that anyone suggests!
- We provide a social environment that includes good teamspeak activity, a website and we will soon have a Facebook page.

What we want from you:

- Activity.
- Comradery.
- For you to be geared to a standard that allows you to join us in competitive PvP and endgame dungeons.
- Willing to join us on teamspeak at least now and again. Teamspeak for premades is compulsory.
- A desire to be part of a tight family of players and to represent the guild in a positive way.

To join, contact us here or through any of the following players for a PvP or dungeon trial:

Diamond Krass Mustang@rapssodya
Enemy Berserker@higherfasternow
Lady Winterbane@volcanicblaze

We all have alts, so just search the @ handle if you don't see our main online.

Alternatively, type: /who blood dynasty - and tell any player online that you're interested in signing up.

Catch ya later!

Example PvP Vids (more to come):

Jump!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Krass Mustang - GF
Diamond Krass Mustang - GWF
Shadow Krass Mustang - TR
Post edited by rapssodya on

Comments

• rapssodyarapssodya Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Updated post with new information.

In other news, in the past week we have gained many new, skilled players. For the record, your alts are welcome if we accept your main.

That's all for now!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
    edited December 2013
    Update:

We are currently seeking smaller guilds to merge with us and join Blood Dynasty. We only ask that you are geared enough to deal with all content reasonably comfortably. Let us know through using the details on main post!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
    edited December 2013
    Currently seeking skilled and geared players of the following classes for rainbow comps - Sent DC, Tank TR and Tank GF. This is in order to ensure we have regular rainbow teams at the ready. Recruitment is still open to other classes based on skill/gear.

Peace out!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
    edited January 2014
    Recently added some great new members to our ranks and we seek MOAR. If you your two pet cats are called hotenow and rivenscar, you wear a wrist strap and head band for pvp and your spouse is about to leave you because your social life is based in Ts3, you may be the right stuff for Blood Dynasty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
  • s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    interested to join ur guild, new lv 60 TR geared for pvp and dungeons, wants to start farming for epic/legend item for my TR so that i can go toe to toe with other high geared pvp'er my toon is 7ths1gn..send me an invite in the game please
    Guild: Asylum
    Character:
    7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
    7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
    7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter
  • lifelinpctechlifelinpctech Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    good pvp players they are! join dat guild! :O
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for your interest s4v10rx, I'll try to catch you in-game ;)

Much appreciated lifeinpctech, we're always working hard to grow our reputation as solid PvP'ers and fun guys to be around ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
  • s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ok..thanks bro..hopefully ur guild is active in doing dungeons, skirmishes and pvp run..i will b playing daily for sure after i get off work as i have 2 jobs, so o'm only able to play for 2 to 3 hours a day...i will be logging in n lvling my HR now as it is fun, send me a tell at: 7ThArrow@s4v10rx

looking forward to join ur guild n b a part of the blood dynasty family
    Guild: Asylum
    Character:
    7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
    7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
    7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter
    edited January 2014
    We're mainly a PvP guild, however; we do enjoy the other aspects of the game :) Good to hear you want to join us!

In other news:
    Example PvP videos coming soon!

Also: if you are a great PvP'er that wants to see how we roll first, contact and member in-game and we'll get a team together to do some runs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
    edited January 2014
    Recruitment is still open to all skilled PvP'ers/PvP'ers with at least rank 7 + greater enchants. This restriction keeps each member at a competitive level for matches/dungeons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
    edited January 2014
    Bigger and better now! Many top-tier PvP'ers have joined our ranks, yet we still seek MOAR!

Find me or any member in-game to see about joining :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
    edited January 2014
    Currently increasing the amount of premades we do, meaning more action for all you PvP'ers. Still interested in players who can bring RL skill to our ranks, such as YouTubers, peeps with moderation experience and graphic designers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
    edited January 2014
    Updated with a new PvP vid. Nothing serious, just an example of what we get up to when looking for premades lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
  • shinjzinshinjzin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    hey, i'm a lvl 30 ranger with 3.5k gear rating, can i join? I love pvp man...
    edited January 2014
    I'm afraid we only recruit level 60 players, but feel free to get in touch once you reach it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
  • ethos9ethos9 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hello,

I'm a GWF (have 2 of them:D) who does mostly pvp. Have been playing the GWF since beta. Can you please tell me if you have a spot open for a GWF and more importantly, do you have mature player base? (Im 32 myself). Oh and I'm at GMT +1.

Thank you in advance.
  • doggy009doggy009 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    My name is killy 25 years old and I love PvP, id love to join your guild to have people to chat with and enjoy the game with

Im quiet active when im off work and like I said im hardcore PvPer ; p yes still a **** in this game but I learn fast and im very competitive

I also love to make pvp videos as you see in my channel in my sig . Ill get to neverwinter videos soon enough

Atm I play a CW named killy and lvl 50 but ill reroll into GWF as it seem more my style

I made the GWF just today so yeah its very low level but ill get it up quickly I just want to be in active guild to chat with people and maybe ask some questions

Regarding gears, yes atm I dont have much but next time they have zen sales I'll have full sets of R10 and perfect vorpal..etc.. I know they will have sales soon I have been a customer with PWE for 5 years lol

Ill try to pm someone when I get online later.. I hope you accept me in your family

Thanks
    Killy2
    SENT IV GWF - PVP
  • acciobongacciobong Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I would like to join

Gwf IV sentinel - 15k GS - pvorpal/gsoulforge

this would be my first PVP guild in this game, but I am very experienced in PVPs and all dungeons, just tired of pugging because everytime I do, its either against pugs who are no challenge or premades who destroy my pug 10k gs avg team :P