test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fey Weapons Being Removed From Bazaar

obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
edited January 2014 in The Wilds
Just read the patch notes and you have a few more hours to grab the Fey bow if you want it for the transmute!
Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
Obsidian Oath - Warlock
A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
Post edited by obsidiancran3 on

Comments

• Options
    xtraordinary91xtraordinary91 Member Posts: 323 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Any inclination as to why they are doing this?
    Desidus@Xtraordinary91
    19.9k PvP Control Wizard
    <Complaints Department>
  • Options
    obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    No indication.

Presumably some sort of Dread replacement is coming. But given how bad they tend to look...
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • Options
    gex91gex91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Just read the patch notes and you have a few more hours to grab the Fey bow if you want it for the transmute!

why they did this?? now i cant take my fey weapon :/

and it's also in the collections..how people are enable now to finish fey collection?
    Gexy - Devoted Cleric - Lv60 - GS 12k- Guild : N e v e r W i n t e r O r d e r
  • Options
    rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    They took them out cause there was an issue. It is still in collections cause they are going to try and fix the fey weapon. If they can't fix it then it will also be removed from collections.
  • Options
    gex91gex91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    rhoric wrote: »
    They took them out cause there was an issue. It is still in collections cause they are going to try and fix the fey weapon. If they can't fix it then it will also be removed from collections.
    thx for answer :)
    Gexy - Devoted Cleric - Lv60 - GS 12k- Guild : N e v e r W i n t e r O r d e r
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    rhoric wrote: »
    Do you have a dev quote for this? Sorry that I'm skeptical, just I don't believe things like this till they're out of the horse's mouth so to speak.
  • Options
    rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Link to why it was removed. Sominator posted this back on Dec 19th. All you had to do was look at the Dev tracker.