test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seeking information on Terror Enchantment

roguish98roguish98 Member Posts: 78
edited December 2013 in PvE Discussion
Regarding the "Terror" effect of the Terror Weapon Enchantment:

Are Dungeon bosses immune to this effect?

Does the debuff stack with each swing?

Thank you,
Roguish
Post edited by roguish98 on

Comments

• rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Terror is a non-stacking debuff and it affects bosses.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• roguish98roguish98 Member Posts: 78
    edited December 2013
    My thanks rabbinicus!
    edited December 2013
    roguish98 wrote: »
    My thanks rabbinicus!

My pleasure, have a happy Wednesday!

• drsconedrscone Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    See here for this fearsome enchant in action :)

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?557791-Terror-Weapon-defence-reduction

Actually it's not so bad with DoTs like Conduit of Ice because you get 6 (in CoI's case) ticks of the weapon damage effect too. But the defence reduction is unastounding.
    Tele Savalas, Dwarf Thaumaturge CW
    Putting the Buff into Debuff since 2013 \o/ (Does that even make sense)?
    edited December 2013
    Thank you drscone. It does appear that the weapon damage increase is the real benefit with this one. I've been looking for a more easily obtainable option than vorpal for my TR, but perhaps you get what you pay for...
    edited December 2013
    roguish98 wrote: »
    Thank you drscone. It does appear that the weapon damage increase is the real benefit with this one. I've been looking for a more easily obtainable option than vorpal for my TR, but perhaps you get what you pay for...

If you have stacked ArPen, you may get much more mileage out of slightly cheaper (than vorpal) direct damage enchants like lightning. Terror has the advantage of being relatively easy to get, but it's a weakened version of plague fire enchants.

edited December 2013
    I'm at 24% armor pen. From what I've learned, this appears to be the max amount of defense an enemy can currently have in the game. Correct me if I am wrong.
  • bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,983 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    There a re several (undocumented) "soft caps" built into the game, that many dedicated players have discovered over time and exhaustive testing. 24% seems to be the agreed upon soft cap for ArmPen, not sure about others.
    Is it finally a T5/U/T6 KDF Science Ship?
    tacofangs wrote: »
    Nope, just a McKrenim Happy Meal toy.
    IMPERIAL AUSMONAUTS - STO Klingon & Rom-Klink Fleet.

My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zpsb3deonfo.png