test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Another looking for guild thread...

wikkedjrwikkedjr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Hi everybody,
I'm looking for a guild to join...I harbor no ill will towards my current guild, the hours just don't match up is all. I have two level 60 characters. A 14.5k GS guardian fighter (IV conq.) and a 12k GW great weapon fighter (IV Sent). The GWF I'm still getting used to, as it is a new spec. I also have one of each of the other classes in the process of leveling! I finally convinced my wife to start playing as well, so she'll need a home too!;)

I'm primarily interested in PvE/Dungeons. I'd like to run legit T2s/CN/MC/VT! I've never done several of the T2s/CN/MC/VT so I'm looking for patient folks willing to teach rather than yell that I'm not doing something right. PvP is not something I'm terribly concerned with at this point, as I mainly do a couple matches here and there just for the daily.

I'm mostly a weekend player. During the week I manage to log on for my dread ring/sharandar activity and that's about it. I'm in the central time zone, but during the weekends I tend to play most of the day unless family activities demand my attention. I am married with children, so some weekends are tied up with holiday/birthday/family activity.

If you think I'd be a good fit in your guild, please let me know.:o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by wikkedjr on

Comments