test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Shop bug in dread ring bought something and received a different item

joshuaw1946joshuaw1946 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I am so mad i spent 20k astral diamond and 50 vanguard scrips to purchase gloves of the thayan zealot and i received boots instead which makes me rage cause i had already bought the boots in an earlier visit. It would be much appreciated if this bug was taken note of and maybe if i could have my second pair of identical boots to the first replaced with gloves of the thayan zealot. i hope some staff read this :3
Post edited by joshuaw1946 on

Comments

• Options
    syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Someone had a complaint earlier last week about the same thing happen only with maticore or lion seals or something like that. I wonder if there might be a connection.

-goes out to hunt for the link-
    edit:

aha. Lion seals and yay for not having to dig too much
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?554981-(Lion)-Seal-Vendor-is-not-giving-what-I-purchased
    contents to be decided
  • Options
    walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    this is not new, very old bug at least to beta. I submitted a bug for this many months ago..
    it can happen at any vendor (I think). for me it was celestial coins, tried to buy a blue coffer but bought the 1st item instead (party poppers or some useless <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>) luckily only wasted 1 coin but still..
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It's just another example of a bug that has been with us since open beta and in all likelihood even longer , if you want to be certain to get the item you want click the picture of the item you want then click the buy button , don't double click on the picture or you sometimes get the last item you highlighted or top item on the list.
  • Options
    joshuaw1946joshuaw1946 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    the frustrating thing is now i have to get another 20k astral diamonds and 50 vanguard scrip luckily i still have another 20k but i was planning on using it to buy something else in the same shop