test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seeking a good Guild Home......

kohverkohver Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Well, what can i say. I am an experienced MMO player but new to Neverwinter. Currently have a 26 HR. I have played WOW, EVE, GW2, FFXIV, WOT and the list goes on. I am a 38 y/o single father of 2 located in the CST. I have TS3, Razer Comms and can download Mumble or Vent. I prefer TS3 though.

What I am searching for is a semi hardcore PVE guild with Casual PVP of folks that are similar in age and like to socialize while playing. A Helpful group of people b/c I am still learning the ins and outs of Neverwinter. Being a single father it is much easier for me to be able to ask questions and get the answers rather the having to spend my valuable time researching it.

So far, I am in love with this game and hope to find a guild that feels the same way. Please contact me in game on Dade Namul. Thanks.
Post edited by kohver on

Comments

• tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    We are a guild who are on the semi side, we progress through the endgame content pretty steadily but we dont strive to be first. My goal is to have it mastered before the next module comes out:) who want to have it conquered the first week and get bored the next 12:(

So if your looking for a Mature Casual Family Friendly guild who loves to run dungeons check out our recruitment post and website:) and good luck on your search.

Also to answer some of your other questions, we have a TS3 server and we are a very old guild and the majority of our members are older, many with kids.
  • kohverkohver Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I applied on your website but dont know if it went through.
  • meangean88meangean88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Order of the Raven would love to have you. Our guild actively runs T2/Malabog's Castle//Castle Never/Valindra's Tower daily, while also participating in PVP and other guild events. We have guild pvp events such as 5v5 groups and plan on running a Dungeon Delves event coming up soon where there will be rewards in Astral Diamonds. Our guild is an all time zone guild that has 382 members. We have our own Teamspeak server that we use for communication. You can check out our site at http://laggygamerz.com. Our guild recruitment thread can be found here. Feel free to pm me on the forums or talk to me later tomorrow in game.
    GM of Order of the Raven
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    kohver wrote: »
    I applied on your website but dont know if it went through.

I do not think it did:( i will send my officers your @kohver handle and try to make contact with you in game
  • coyote04coyote04 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The 4th Corps sounds pretty close to what you're looking for:

We have a Dungeons division that owns the party quests with DC Cas at the helm;

We have a PVE division that is holding a meeting this weekend, choosing a name for themselves and DC Josiah is considering who will be Company Commanders;

The RP and PVP divisions are just waiting to gain traction but are accumulating more and more Corpsmen. They're merely not growing as fast as the other two.

But what we pride ourselves on is the quality of the people we have. We don't blast zone chat asking if people want to join. We queue up and then ask people who aren't already associated in a guild if they'd like to try us out. We see someone struggling or just having to take a long time on enemies because they're not set up for DPS and help them out.

We're good people. We like to have fun. And we like each other.

The 4th Corps is a good home for anyone that wants one.

Come give us a look at http://the-4th-corps.forumatic.com/. Also feel free to look me up in-game at Sir Joachim@Forge04.

Long live the 4th.
    Bonum Populi Bonum Histriones Supera

The 4th Corps
  • jenisydejenisyde Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Would love to give you a shot in Genocidal Tendencies. You sound like a good fit. Mature and liberal as they come with a laid back feel. Lot's of self made guides on our forum to help less experienced players.

Check out our website and apply.
    http://genotendencies.enjin.com/
    Jaylo
    Halfling - Devoted Cleric - Divine Oracle
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
    www.genotendencies.enjin.com