test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Does such a guild still exist?

maendormaendor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 10 Arc User
Hi,

It's been nearly a month now since I returned to actively playing Neverwinter and, I am wondering if there is still an active guild in the game that matches the following critieria?

1) Has more than a few active members in the game between 12:00 PM and Midnight GMT.

2) Actively uses a voice protocol in English, such as Teamspeak, Mumble, Vent, etc. By active I mean other than having a couple of people who just lurk silently in channel whilst there is an ongoing stream of text in Guild chat that one is expected to read.

3) Is primarily PvE and Dungeon orientated; not necessarily to the exclusion of PvP, but it really does not grab me.

4) Is not going to consider using a character's abilities to force mobs over a ledge an exploit or have an issue with it. Hacks and cheats, sure that is something else.

5) Is generally speaking a mature, drama free community that is casually active as oppose to hardcore (accepts that people have a life and commitments outside of the game, etc). The word 'mature' is used because I have been known for having a dry sense of humour, a sense of justice and an appreciation of irony.

Personally, I enjoy playing the game and have 3 level 60 characters and another 3 currently ranging between 22 and 57 (one of each class). One could describe me an altoholic and, whilst grinding bores me I do like to finish a character to tier 2 gear score (ideally 10,500+). Quite often I am in-game for about 3 hours plus every day at some point between the hours mentioned above. Sadly my linguistic skills are limited to English. Whilst I obviously enjoy leveling different characters, I primarily enjoy doing a dungeon and working together in the good company of guild mates.
Post edited by maendor on

Comments

• waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited December 2013
    GM sounds just like what you are looking for - we believe real life comes first and also have a strict no exploit policy.

Check out our website here www.guildmedieval.com

Here is our recruitment thread.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...endly-Beholder

Please add me in game to chat @waggiwi
    Waggi - Crusader of Guild Medieval-

@waggiwi
    contact me in Neverwinter if you are interested in joining GM.

www.guildmedieval.com
  • rhodahrhodah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sry for double post :)
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Guild Medieval is great!

But If you haven't made your decision yet take a look at our guild as well, we run legit groups and have been successful with traditional group make ups. Again we do run our groups using non exploit tactics, however there a couple bosses where knocking a few adds off the ledge is just part of good strategy. The fight that come to mind first would be the healer mobs that pop during the 2nd boss in Mad Dragon.

Good luck on your search!
  • lukeemmauslukeemmaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    As my fellow GMer's have already posted ...GM may be the home for you. :)
    Cyoteugly- Lord Crusader of Guild Medieval-

Contact: Rawr/Rawrwiz@lukeemmaus, or Crusader Waggi@Waggiwi or Crusader Hersch@Herschtory: If you are interested in joining GM. We will chat about it. :)

www.guildmedieval.com
  • maendormaendor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Thank you; I have responded too, to your reply to the post I made a couple of days back in the GM thread.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    We hit all your points, and more. The best thing about us is we're a community, not just a Neverwinter guild. Once you're a member, if you get bored with Neverwinter, there's plenty of other MMO guilds to join that share the same community values. Feel free to take a peek and let me know what you think.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?523361-Unrepentant-Gaming-The-Finest-in-Pantless-Drunken-Exploit-Free-Gaming
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • ananvilhurtzananvilhurtz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    We hit all your points, and more. The best thing about us is we're a community, not just a Neverwinter guild. Once you're a member, if you get bored with Neverwinter, there's plenty of other MMO guilds to join that share the same community values. Feel free to take a peek and let me know what you think.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?523361-Unrepentant-Gaming-The-Finest-in-Pantless-Drunken-Exploit-Free-Gaming

Aw, zergy beat me to it.
    Religion - 60 GF (15.3k GS)
    The Seeker - 60 DC (11.5k GS)
    Faithless - 60 CW (10k GS)
  • jenisydejenisyde Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Apply on our website. We rock this game legit.

http://genotendencies.enjin.com/
    Jaylo
    Halfling - Devoted Cleric - Divine Oracle
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
    www.genotendencies.enjin.com