test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

level 60 ranger 11.2k GS looking for...

pallierpallier Member Posts: 149 Arc User
eastern USA timezone guild that is active with lots of level 60 players to play with...
mature and no know-it-all's (players that tell you how to play your class yet don't even have one made nor ever made one) is a must.

I was in a guild and was booted by an officer because he kept telling me I was playing my class wrong because he knows how to play a ranger because he has a level 12 ranger... I dont' like to argue with know it alls but he got on my nerves badly. I tend to get mad at players that don't help they just like to lecture.

I am an adventurerer not a grinder I like to team and play the game. I like to pvp and pve I focus on only 1 character I don't play alts. I don't like to play with players that focus on more than 1 character those people that log in to do dailies on 10 or more alts then log out every day never doing anything with their guilds but chat... I want to play with individuals that play 2 or less characters that focus on them alone and parties with their guildies.

so if all this describes your guild please message me in game on my character Pallier.
tell me all about your guild and the details of what you expect of me.

sorry no brand new guilds I am looking for a guild that will stay alive and active and find most new guilds become dead or pure chat rooms that recruit thousands of players in zone low level that never goes anywhere.
Oh Atari how I miss you!
Post edited by pallier on

Comments

• jenisydejenisyde Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    <Genocidal Tendencies>

No elitist in our guild. We our skilled yet laid back. We don't tell people how to play their class because we believe in a lot of theory crafting. Listening and constructive discussions give better insight then elitist attitude. Check out our website

http://genotendencies.enjin.com
    Jaylo
    Halfling - Devoted Cleric - Divine Oracle
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
    www.genotendencies.enjin.com