test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LF casual pvp,pve,dungeon guild

reverie04reverie04 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Just looking for a casual active bunch of friendly people to join up with. honestly I'm a pvp sort of person and I'll sometimes go to dungeons only when I need something there but other than that you'll see me pvp most times. If you have a spot for me that'd be great please leave your name /tell here and forum address so I can check it out. thanks!
Post edited by reverie04 on

Comments

• coyote04coyote04 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The 4th Corps sounds pretty close to what you're looking for:

We have a Dungeons division that owns the party quests with DC Cas at the helm;

We have a PVE division that is holding a meeting this weekend, choosing a name for themselves and DC Josiah is considering who will be Company Commanders;

The RP and PVP divisions are just waiting to gain traction but are accumulating more and more Corpsmen. They're merely not growing as fast as the other two.

But what we pride ourselves on is the quality of the people we have. We don't blast zone chat asking if people want to join. We queue up and then ask people who aren't already associated in a guild if they'd like to try us out. We see someone struggling or just having to take a long time on enemies because they're not set up for DPS and help them out.

We're good people. We like to have fun. And we like each other.

The 4th Corps is a good home for anyone that wants one.

Come give us a look at http://the-4th-corps.forumatic.com/. Also feel free to look me up in-game at Sir Joachim@Forge04.

Long live the 4th.
    Bonum Populi Bonum Histriones Supera

The 4th Corps
  • jenisydejenisyde Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Apply on website. We aren't super focused on pvp, but we indulge every here and there.

http://genotendencies.enjin.com
    Jaylo
    Halfling - Devoted Cleric - Divine Oracle
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
    www.genotendencies.enjin.com
  • rapssodyarapssodya Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Hey bud. I lead Blood Dynasty and would like to give you a trial run. We are a pvp guild which also does regular dungeons on request and have the players to complete all endgame dungeons. Our primary love is pvp though, so I think you'd fit right in! We also have our own ts3 server.

Cheers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
    Diamond Krass Mustang - GWF
    Shadow Krass Mustang - TR