test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Now that you can mail account-bound items, make ALL profession items Bound to Account

zaodonnzaodonn Member Posts: 109
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
asap.

(I mean, only the ones which are Bind to Character!)

Thanks.
Post edited by zaodonn on

Comments

• Options
    dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Actually it would be nice of the 6 Day (30) sparks chest was also BoA vs. BoP. Would actually make the chest a nice boost when we level up new alts to PL thru the campaign grind.
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »
    Actually it would be nice of the 6 Day (30) sparks chest was also BoA vs. BoP. Would actually make the chest a nice boost when we level up new alts to PL thru the campaign grind.

Good point.

This at least no-one should have an issue with (I hope) since it is only for the previous module......
  • Options
    ott0madduxott0maddux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Do you mean the things you craft with the professions?
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    ott0maddux wrote: »
    Do you mean the things you craft with the professions?

Yes, but only the ones which are bound to character currently.
  • Options
    khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Here are some things that would be great if they were tied to account: mounts, seals, weapon skins from events, random rewards from events. I would love to have the Shadow Wolf from CTA bound to my account instead of my CW on which I'm never gonna use it.
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • Options
    sevdaisevdai Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Something needs to be done with profession assets. My account was recently hacked, not once but twice in less than a week. I lost all the assets that I'd worked long and hard to build up.

At the same time, however, had the assets been bound, I never would have been able to purchase the majority of them from the AH like I did. It's sort of a damned if you do, damned if you don't type of thing.

It would be nice if there was some sort of option in which you could elect to bind the assets so that you could sell them if you'd like or bind them to your account so that you could have them and not worry about losing anything.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I would definitely love to see seal items made BtA - some of my older 60's have tons of them, but don't need the gear at all...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    xxmantaraxxxxmantaraxx Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    bioshrike wrote: »
    I would definitely love to see seal items made BtA - some of my older 60's have tons of them, but don't need the gear at all...

Exactly! This would go a long way in making it easier to have alt characters, well ones that aren't just ward and leadership farms. Right now it is difficult to play casually and have game progression with more than about 3.

Ara Atheanes GWF
    Traxus Atheanes GF
    Bastiel Atheanes DC
    Ellara Atheanes CW
    Keira Atheanes TR
    Sarasin Atheanes SW
    Jerkface McGee HR
    -MANTARA- OP

• Options
    edited December 2013
    bioshrike wrote: »

Yes, Seals also!
  • Options
    burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    all bind items should be bind to account not bind to character
    Paladin Master Race
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    burkaanc wrote: »
    all bind items should be bind to account not bind to character

Actually, I don't agree that *all* of them should. PWE still needs you to run quests on each character to gear up. I think that's fair considering the MMO model.

But, bound crafting items (arms) and all seals should be account-bound only, not char bound.