test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Have Bow, Will Travel

sarcasm73sarcasm73 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hi all! I've been playing Neverwinter on and off for a few months, and now that the Ranger's finally been introduced, I'm planning on giving it some more of my time. I'm hoping to find a good guild to run with during those times I'm on. Here's the important stuff you need to know about me:

What I am:
* A married adult (no kids, lots of pets) who works full time and is halfway through a Master's degree, going to school part time (two years left to go!);
* A relatively casual player who keeps 2-3 MMOS and assorted single-player titles on hand at a time;
* An alt-oholic;
* Interested in possibly getting some long-term RP story arcs underway;
* Interested in all facets of the games I play, from PVP to PVE to RP.

What I am not:
* Interested in powergaming or progression raiding just for the sake of progression raiding (not opposed to it per se, but not into racing through the game to get there);
* Able to commit to a defined schedule more than a few hours in advance (see above note about married, full-time job, and grad school);
* Always able to log into Teamspeak/Vent/Mumble (although I have access to all three);
* Interested in guilds that have mandatory login requirements.

I know this sounds a little picky; I just think it's better to be up-front with what I'm looking for than to waste everyone's time with an application / probation process that might not end well. I'm actually pretty easy to get along with.

If you think I'd fit in well, I'd like to hear from you!
Post edited by sarcasm73 on

Comments

• coyote04coyote04 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The 4th Corps sounds pretty close to what you're looking for:

We have a Dungeons division that owns the party quests with DC Cas at the helm;

We have a PVE division that is holding a meeting this weekend, choosing a name for themselves and DC Josiah is considering who will be Company Commanders;

The RP and PVP divisions are just waiting to gain traction but are accumulating more and more Corpsmen. They're merely not growing as fast as the other two.

But what we pride ourselves on is the quality of the people we have. We don't blast zone chat asking if people want to join. We queue up and then ask people who aren't already associated in a guild if they'd like to try us out. We see someone struggling or just having to take a long time on enemies because they're not set up for DPS and help them out.

We're good people. We like to have fun. And we like each other.

The 4th Corps is a good home for anyone that wants one.

Come give us a look at http://the-4th-corps.forumatic.com/. Also feel free to look me up in-game at Sir Joachim@Forge04.

Long live the 4th.
    Bonum Populi Bonum Histriones Supera

The 4th Corps
  • waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited December 2013
    GM might just be what you are looking for check out our website. www.guildmedieval.com

Here is our recruitment thread.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...endly-Beholder

Please add me in game to chat @waggiwi
    Waggi - Crusader of Guild Medieval-

@waggiwi
    contact me in Neverwinter if you are interested in joining GM.

www.guildmedieval.com