test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

modification artifact aurora

hendy69310hendy69310 Member Posts: 35
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I want a change for the aurora artifact
300 deflection
300 = 2.5% movement
400 Gold gains 5.5% =

deviation is good
movement is too and in addition it can not included in the gs
the gains or the most useless thing in this game I try this cumulative bonus with radian enchantment I got 30% gold bonus ... but even 500% bonus gold would be useless ...

Minion 21 /. Standard 57 /. Elite 95 copper

for minion (21) + 30% bonus gold = 27 / (Team 5) = 5 copper

short the worst bonus neverwinter with the bonus exp

activation of the artifact is useful but has no interest in fighting I will prefer a bonus activation in accordance with the deflection the only viable thing for this artifact

example: a activation you deviate all attacks for 6 seconds and you earn 20% bonus movement.

and stats artifact I would have liked

300 deflection
800 movement
400 Defense or drain life

it really is **** compared to other useless due 2 bonus ( movement and gold gains) + activation

thank you to give your opinion and sorry for my english because I 'm french
Post edited by hendy69310 on

Comments

• knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Several of the artifacts already provide defensive boots or life drain. If they were to remove the bonus gold gain I'd rather see them replace it with something more distinctive.
  • hendy69310hendy69310 Member Posts: 35
    edited December 2013
    knightfalz wrote: »
    Several of the artifacts already provide defensive boots or life drain. If they were to remove the bonus gold gain I'd rather see them replace it with something more distinctive.

recovery or even better dmg deflection
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    hendy69310 wrote: »
    I want a change for the aurora artifact

it really is **** compared to other useless due 2 bonus ( movement and gold gains) + activation

thank you to give your opinion and sorry for my english because I 'm french

I think that the artifact as it is makes sense and does not need to be changed. THere are seven options for artifacts and more coming, so why not use another one in that slot?
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• wiserwithagewiserwithage Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 49
    edited December 2013
    While I'm normally not a fan of +Gold Gain, it makes sense for this artifact. It lets you summon a NPC that lets you spend gold, so having the artifact increase your gold intake does help to balance out your expected losses.