test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a new home

dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Sad to say I'm looking for a new home in Neverwinter. My founder guild has dwindled down to just me for the most part. I'm looking for a group that does endgame content either during the day (weekday central) or late at night (weekday central). I am looking for a friendly, mature and experienced guild looking for the same in their players. I enjoy some light to medium rp as well but the attitude of the members is the most important thing to me. I have 4 level 60's (GWF, DC, TR, CW) ranging in gear score from 11k to 13k. I have a GF and second cw almost to 60 and a HR that will be 60 by the time anyone responds to this. My HR will most likely be around 13k+ GS when I hit 60. If any of this sounds good to your or your guild let me know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
www.zinzerena.com
Post edited by dreadshepard on

Comments

• coyote04coyote04 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The 4th Corps sounds pretty close to what you're looking for:

We have a Dungeons division that owns the party quests with DC Cas at the helm;

We have a PVE division that is holding a meeting this weekend, choosing a name for themselves and DC Josiah is considering who will be Company Commanders;

The RP and PVP divisions are just waiting to gain traction but are accumulating more and more Corpsmen. They're merely not growing as fast as the other two.

But what we pride ourselves on is the quality of the people we have. We don't blast zone chat asking if people want to join. We queue up and then ask people who aren't already associated in a guild if they'd like to try us out. We see someone struggling or just having to take a long time on enemies because they're not set up for DPS and help them out.

We're good people. We like to have fun. And we like each other.

The 4th Corps is a good home for anyone that wants one.

Come give us a look at http://the-4th-corps.forumatic.com/.

Long live the 4th.
    Bonum Populi Bonum Histriones Supera

The 4th Corps
  • rapssodyarapssodya Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Hi there! You sound right for us. We are called Blood Dynasty and are based on being very good in pvp as well as doing regular dungeons. We are very relaxed and social although I can't say we roleplay. We have our own TS3 server for voice chat and are very active. Our player base is based around PMT with my self coming from GMT (London) and a couple of swedish players.

Drop me an inbox mail if interested and I'll sort out getting you a trial pvp/dungeon run. Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
    Diamond Krass Mustang - GWF
    Shadow Krass Mustang - TR
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Our scheduled dungeon runs are
    - Mondays 8pm cst & 10pm cst
    - Friday 10pm cst

The rest of the week are random based on what members put together.

We are a old guild that seeks casual mature family friendly players who love to run dungeons and PvE:)
  • waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited December 2013
    GM might just be what you are looking for check out our website. www.guildmedieval.com

Here is our recruitment thread.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...endly-Beholder

Feel free to add me in game @waggiwi to chat
    Waggi - Crusader of Guild Medieval-

@waggiwi
    contact me in Neverwinter if you are interested in joining GM.

www.guildmedieval.com
  • jenisydejenisyde Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Genocidal Tendencies never disappoints. Apply within and see if we fit what you are looking for. All we can promise is chill people with knowledge. No elitist in our guild.

http://genotendencies.enjin.com
    Jaylo
    Halfling - Devoted Cleric - Divine Oracle
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
    www.genotendencies.enjin.com