test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Make non T1-T2 bound items account bound.

tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So I don't have to run events like the dread Legion skirmish or special events a bazillion times because I get an item that another alt would want but I can't give it to them.

Ran the dread legion skirmish 8 times in the skirmish hour today...2 GF shields, both HR weapons, GWF weapon, 2 TR daggers and one DC symbol.

I was looking for my CW drop, but wouldn't have minded getting the GWF hammer for my GWF...no luck there. Can't mail it.
RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
Post edited by tang56 on

Comments

• Options
    pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    tang56 wrote: »
    So I don't have to run events like the dread Legion skirmish or special events a bazillion times because I get an item that another alt would want but I can't give it to them.

Ran the dread legion skirmish 8 times in the skirmish hour today...2 GF shields, both HR weapons, GWF weapon, 2 TR daggers and one DC symbol.

I was looking for my CW drop, but wouldn't have minded getting the GWF hammer for my GWF...no luck there. Can't mail it.

It is absolutely incredibly stupid to make items that are BoP that a character *can't even use*. For instance I finished MC and the HR offhand dropped from Fulmi. I (a CW) won it on a loot roll but it was BoP. It was so sad that I had to salvage it instead of give it to my HR buddy. Same deal with the weapon skins from the skirmish. I would rather get a blue drop because that I can at least potentially sell for a little AD.
  • Options
    xxmantaraxxxxmantaraxx Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I would love to see rewards outside of T1-T2 chests account bound. Especially weapon skins. The RNG on getting your current toons drop is very low. I have run the event 4 times a day for the extra scrips and still have not got it for either of my mains. Got GF sets multiple times on GWF and GF weopon countless times on my GWF. But I guess the more rare the more unique the mor you want it the more time you spend in this game.

Ara Atheanes GWF
    Traxus Atheanes GF
    Bastiel Atheanes DC
    Ellara Atheanes CW
    Keira Atheanes TR
    Sarasin Atheanes SW
    Jerkface McGee HR
    -MANTARA- OP