test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dungeon Bugs - so annoying!

tommybostictommybostic Member Posts: 111 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I've decided to create this thread because I'm really annoyed by all those bugs in pretty much all dungeons.
Yes, it's an easy way to get items and daily quests, but it also makes dungeon runs really boring and its just frustrating.. why? Because most of people EXPECT from you to know all possible bugs and use them, if not - they are really mad,annoyed or even kick you out from the party.
It also happens in guilds sometimes, when people decide to do a DD they prefer to take 'experienced buggers' instead of running a dung as it should be.

My english is not too good so its hard for me to explain where exactly those bugs/glitches are on each map, but maybe there will be someone else, as annoyed as I am, who could explain or post some screenshots even?
So that way it can be fixed :mad:

There was a similar thread http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?505911-the-bugs-present-in-epic-dungeons-in-Neverwinter with some explanation but its not too clear (for devs to check it,I guess), plus Ive alrdy seen few more glitches.

What are your thoughts on it?
Post edited by tommybostic on

Comments

• nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Unfortunately some exploits remain, but you can do your part in getting them fixed by reporting them via PM to sominator. Ideally with a detailed description of how to do the exploit and screenshots/videos.
  • tommybostictommybostic Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I actually did that already :) Still will try to get SShots by myself, but decided to create this thread just in case someone else could share their experience/screenshots here.
    Altho I really doubt anyone will do that - people just love easy-runs too much!
  • nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Something I also do is use the ingame GM Help - Report Behavior button when people rage at you for not exploiting
    edited December 2013
    Will remember that one :)
  • xellusexelluse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Here too: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?549361-Dungeon-Delves-BUGGED-TO-DEATH&p=6772211&posted=1#post6772211

As much we will speak about more chances they will fix it... Hope so...
    edited December 2013
    xelluse wrote: »
    Here too: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?549361-Dungeon-Delves-BUGGED-TO-DEATH&p=6772211&posted=1#post6772211

As much we will speak about more chances they will fix it... Hope so...

That thread above is about dungeon queue bug, mine is more about bugs as in cheating by players to get easily to the boss/kill everyone without taking any damage.
    Just wish someone 'experienced' would share here.
    edited December 2013
    Also, yesterday Ive seen a conversation in my guildchat about VT (Valindra's Tower) Epic Dungeon and how they 'were supposed' to fix the bug so people went to see if it happened or no.
    Unfortunately, they were very surprised and very happy that the bug is still working..
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    That thread above is about dungeon queue bug, mine is more about bugs as in cheating by players to get easily to the boss/kill everyone without taking any damage.
    Just wish someone 'experienced' would share here.
    Problem is, is that the revelation of exploits like this on the forum is against it's rules and threads of that nature get cleaned (and sometimes locked). So you really won't find anyone on the forums discussing it unless you catch it before the CMs and Forum Moderators do (in which case I'm sure they'd be appreciative if you reported the thread to them)

I'm pretty sure a thread like that for VT just got cleaned up this week. But anyway, it's just better to do these things legit anyway, since you aren't breaking rules which runs you the risk of getting reported in game as well.
    contents to be decided