test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Change Archery Mastery to be like Eye of the Storm

themagicbum87themagicbum87 Member Posts: 75
edited December 2013 in The Wilds
As much as I loved the old Master of Archery, as broken as it was, the new version seems pretty craptacular to me. I'd rather have it changed to be like Eye of the Storm for CWs:

-- When using a power, you have a 5% chance to crit on all attacks for the next 4 seconds.

Slap a 20 sec or whatever cooldown on that and you have a nice Archery tree capstone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by themagicbum87 on

Comments

• Options
    lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    this or give you all a feat respec
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • Options
    deathsremnantdeathsremnant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 185
    edited December 2013
    Actually id rather they change it to something new all together, maybe a DoT proc by crit chance, "Poison Tipped arrows" Poison the target by X% on crit for Y seconds

Id much rather be able to proc a dot with Split arrow then have more crit chance personally
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Actually id rather they change it to something new all together, maybe a DoT proc by crit chance, "Poison Tipped arrows" Poison the target by X% on crit for Y seconds

Id much rather be able to proc a dot with Split arrow then have more crit chance personally

As someone who relies on movement, Split The Sky, Thorn Ward and the Snare Arrow (I forget the name) for strong DoT I love this idea. Unlikely to happen, but none the less, awesome.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    pridesenvypridesenvy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    it really does undermine the crit build of HR might as well stack infinite amounts of power and throw crit out the window i think the ****tacular 17% chance to deal weapon damage on every attack from your melee tree was horrid i mean really not double damage but WEAPON damage look at the damage on your weapon then take into account the average 30% defense rate without feats or buffs is there really sufficient power to the melee tree? but no you go and take out the rangers trump card which was admittedly OP it should have had a once every 3-5 seconds per enemy or something like that but 20 ****ing seconds thats the length of 3-5 kills in pvp if your bombing the place
  • Options
    krolk8888krolk8888 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    well,archery capstone should be changed to

Mastery of Archery: increases damage you deal to your primary target by 5% per attack on it,stacking up to 8 times for a maximum of 40% damage increase on primary target.Stacks are reset on target change.

(with max stacks) 40% more damage on single target,20% on two targets,13.3% on 3,10% on 4 and 8% on 5 and so on.

I would also like to see rapid shot damage buffed by 20-25% and split's reduced by 5-8%,because currently split does more single target dmg than rapid(no comment on that).