test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

MC Frame rate

velmrickvelmrick Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Ever since the huter ranger update Malabogs castle frame rate drops to 5. Every other dungeon runs at a smooth 60 fps, and i noticed that its only on the map up to the first boss, once i beat the boss and go to the 2nd part of the dungeon everything goes back to 60 fps. This never happened before the update, i tried repair, and i tried re installing. I know its not my computer nor the installation because i know of a few others who are having the same kind of problem. I also tried putting graphics all the way down and was still the same. Dont know what to do because now doing mc is extremely difficult because of the first part.
Post edited by velmrick on

Comments

• Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Worst hip hop act ever.

(Joking aside, this didn't bite me yet, will keep an eye out for it)
  • Options
    mycillemycille Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 42
    edited December 2013
    it happens to me too, you need to switch shadows off and lightning low in the graphical options and it is smooth again :)

thanks for the person who explains it (i don't remeber his name).
  • Options
    nozfnozf Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    mycille wrote: »
    it happens to me too, you need to switch shadows off and lightning low in the graphical options and it is smooth again :)

this just bited me hard ... will try this next time i go there. tyvm in advance Sir.
  • Options
    kunekadenkunekaden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 115 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    mycille wrote: »

This "fix" does not work for me.
    I don't see anything about this in preview patch notes. Is there a fix coming?
  • Options
    krinamankrinaman Member Posts: 129 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    I've seen this in numerous places, actually pretty much everywhere is slower. Tried running SP last night and I was basically useless. Turned my graphics down to the Atari 2600 setting and was still mostly useless but at least could finish.