test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Whats the problem with Blue Mark of Power ?

2»

Comments

• j0shi82j0shi82 Member Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Also it's pretty useless that Greater Marks of Union/Stability/Power drop from bosses. Nothing better than anticipating a purple loot only to find outs it's an item you can get for free every couple days.

Again: The balancing is completely off.

Btw.: Has anybody ever found a blue mark from skill nodes? I got an Aquamarine so one might think that other blue refining gear can actually drop, but it seems very rare. Also the node-race in dungeons is a disaster. People stop fighting because they want to get to nodes and stuff. Horrible. And I can't exclude myself here, you do it because you have to.
  • sensifrsensifr Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hard to believe that nearly one year since the last comment, perfectly spot-on, that issue hasn't been addressed yet with the mark of power remaining an expensive -relatively speaking, 45k min buyout as of today- bottleneck...
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    sensifr wrote: »
    Hard to believe that nearly one year since the last comment, perfectly spot-on, that issue hasn't been addressed yet with the mark of power remaining an expensive -relatively speaking, 45k min buyout as of today- bottleneck...

you dont know what you are talking about.
    when this thread was writted, we used to pay 250k for a mark of power.
    then he went for 10-15k for 5-6 months and after the last refinement x 2 event they skyrocket again to 45k.
    however we are always talking about 45k...come on

i dropped 2 just yesterday, just farm epic lair of lostmouth