test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

fresh 60 DC looking for end game guild

vanistarovanistaro Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Hi all. Ive just made lvl 60 today and im looking for an end game guild to run dungeons/raids/quest/pvp and what ever else the game has to offer. (Im sick of pugging stuff. wish to do runs with competent ppl.) Looking for a group of ppl with a sense of humor and like to have fun.

Ive played a ton of mmo such has wow, rift, sto, and more then i can remember. Ive been guild leader, raid leader, class leaders in other games.

Im currently speced for healing but sure ill need to make a few changes once i see some of the end game stuff.

As for a little bit about myself. Im 37 in the AZ about to move to Alaska next month. Currently working at GoDaddy.com as a consultant. I enjoy outdoors stuff (hunting, camping, fishing) as well as gaming.

If you guild has an application forum please use whats listed above or feel free to ask me anything you want in game.

Toon's name is vindachio@vanistaro
Post edited by vanistaro on

Comments

• coyote04coyote04 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The 4th Corps sounds pretty close to what you're looking for:

We have a Dungeons division that owns the party quests with DC Cas at the helm;

We have a PVE division that is holding a meeting this weekend, choosing a name for themselves and DC Josiah is considering who will be Company Commanders;

The RP and PVP divisions are just waiting to gain traction but are accumulating more and more Corpsmen. They're merely not growing as fast as the other two.

But what we pride ourselves on is the quality of the people we have. We don't blast zone chat asking if people want to join. We queue up and then ask people who aren't already associated in a guild if they'd like to try us out. We see someone struggling or just having to take a long time on enemies because they're not set up for DPS and help them out.

We're good people. We like to have fun. And we like each other.

The 4th Corps is a good home for anyone that wants one.

Come give us a look at http://the-4th-corps.forumatic.com/.

Long live the 4th.
    Bonum Populi Bonum Histriones Supera

The 4th Corps
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    A guild defentily helps completeing those Dungeon runs! We have a large number of west coast players, even a fellow Alaskan:)

If your looking for a Causual Mature Family Friendly Guild that loves to run dungeons then check out our recruitment post and website!

Good luck on your search!
  • waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited December 2013
    GM might just be what you are looking for check out our website. www.guildmedieval.com

Here is our recruitment thread.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...endly-Beholder
    Waggi - Crusader of Guild Medieval-

@waggiwi
    contact me in Neverwinter if you are interested in joining GM.

www.guildmedieval.com
  • rapssodyarapssodya Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Hey there man. Blood Dynasty is a new end-game guild that was build from some of the top pvp'ers in the game :) We enjoy foolin around, kicking *** in PvP as well as dungeons. We are a social bunch and have our own TS3 server also. We require all members to be at a 'well-geared' status ... 'well-geared' meaning at least rank 7's and norms/greaters/perfects. This just ensures that anyone online at any time is able to handle most content, which means more fun.

Drop me an inbox if youre interested and I'll try to find you in game/pass your name round the guild for a trial pvp/dungeon/skirmish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
    Diamond Krass Mustang - GWF
    Shadow Krass Mustang - TR
  • jenisydejenisyde Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Genocidal Tendencies rocks this game legit! Check out our website. If you like what you see apply. We take care of our members. Respect, friendly people, and no elitist. Apply within.

http://genotendencies.enjin.com
    Jaylo
    Halfling - Devoted Cleric - Divine Oracle
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
    www.genotendencies.enjin.com