test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a guild

adabisiadabisi Member Posts: 101 Arc User
I run a TR primarily. I am looking for a guild/group to run DD's and to socialize. Been non guilded since beta.

I run a fleet in STO so I am always on in some form or another during my playtime.

The guild need not be raid minded or excruciatingly serious....I prefer a mixed play style.

Just looking to sink a few hours in Neverwinter and have some fun.

@garravesh is my handle. Send me a tell and we can talk.

Thanks for your time and consideration.
Today we fight the GAULS......monstrous and HAIRY beyond reason.
Post edited by adabisi on

Comments

• coyote04coyote04 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    We at The 4th Corps would be delighted to have you join our ranks. I also came from STO, 12th Fleet, to NW and found it lacking the style of fleet I'd been in there.

So I made one.

The 4th Corps is a mosh-posh of people that enjoy doing just about anything in NW. Our Dungeons division is by far the most popular, though PVE is right behind, and our PVP division is always taking new people.

So far no one wants to RP :)

Come check us out at http://the-4th-corps.forumatic.com/ and see for yourself.

Long live the 4th, and I look forward to an application from you.
    Bonum Populi Bonum Histriones Supera

The 4th Corps
  • adabisiadabisi Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for the reply. I am not really interested in filling out applications. I did my MMO grinding and raiding days back in eq2 and eq1. I had to apply for a raid guild then prove I could dps on my ranger and then was a temporary raider until there was a spot and had to be available on a moments call. A simple guild invite is all I am seeking. What I have to offer is an experienced MMO player.

I have been playing MMO's since 1999 eq1. I run a fleet in STO. I am a top end parser in STO and know how to tweak my toons thusly.

If anyone else is interested in getting another in their guild who is a solid MMo player let me know.

My handle is @garravesh I am either in STo or Neverwinter....thanks for your time.
  • coyote04coyote04 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The application isn't so much for the raiding, it's more for getting a feel for you as a member. It deters from the drama starters and guild hoppers.

And it only takes a minute :)
    Bonum Populi Bonum Histriones Supera

The 4th Corps
  • adabisiadabisi Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    thanks....I found a guild this is now closed:)