test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Tip] Cheapest way to get levels on your Artifact

2»

Comments

• Options
    scatheukscatheuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 49
    edited July 2014
    Hi, does anyone know if the OP idea from Sharandor still works, or is there a cheaper/ better way to do this?
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    scatheuk wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone know if the OP idea from Sharandor still works, or is there a cheaper/ better way to do this?

Lesser Fey Blessings give 25,920 RP in an artifact and are around 75k now (they are usually around 50K but THOSE WHICH MUST NOT BE NAMED have been mass buying up enchants recently).

By comparison Greater Marks of the right type give 3,750 RP for 7-8 K AD (Union are higher at 12K) at present.

So nowadays there isn't much difference and depends really depends on the current state of the (heavily manipulated) AH prices.
  • Options
    kozi001kozi001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Good vision for mod4!
    We will drop Cn and keep doing Kessel and Sharandar for refinement stuff...
  • Options
    scatheukscatheuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 49
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for response, any idea where to actually buy Lesser Fey Blessings? Can't seem to find vendor.
  • Options
    izidiusizidius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for response, any idea where to actually buy Lesser Fey Blessings? Can't seem to find vendor.

In the auction house.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    No, sorry, meant with the Sparks?
  • Options
    izidiusizidius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited July 2014
    No, sorry, meant with the Sparks?

You can make them via sharandar campaign.
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I haven't read the thread - so this comment is response direct to OP: And that response is : funny. I haven;t been the Sharandar yet, but I have been claiming the 6-DAY Invoking box "Campaign Treasures" (I am so Refining Enchamnts'd-out) and I have been claiming the Sharandar box which gives you 30 Sharandar Sparks a pop.

I have no idea is this is a measly sum or decent. But it sounds like 30 Sparks can be useful. I'll apply the OP's suggestion I suppose.
  • Options
    query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well angry it's debateable. It's 60 spark and 20k for a enchant that retails at 70 right now so after tax 43K value but you have to run all three Sharandar zones to collect so there is a loss of time equity. Going with the Wonderous coffer yeilds less on average over a one day longer time frame but there is the chance of getting a coal ward which is worth 1/2 a million. (Not I am using AD rather than RP as the AD represents the opportunity cost of buying RP.)
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'll go with the 25,920 RP, in fact I just did - works fine. Let's see, Blood Ruby is 50,000 RP for 800 Zen which equals 400K AD. 400K AD for 518.4K RP and a bunch of time or 400K AD for 50K RP Seems to work alright.
  • Options
    squiipssquiips Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    "It is located in the top left of the Sharandar Campaign window (click on the flag in your UI)."
    Anyone got a screenshot or can explain where this is excatly, im kinda confused, thx :)
    Ahh i found it in "Assist Ritual Magic"
  • Options
    aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Two icons to the right of your mail, three over from the right is a flag. Click it, then choose Sharandar.

It's called Assist Ritual Magic.
  • Options
    squiipssquiips Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Thanks i found it :)