test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tarmalune Trade Bars

swimgeekswimgeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi all, recently came back to the game.
I have 1300 tarmalune trade bars back when i was active.
Based on the current economy which items should i buy to get the most ads out of 1300 bars?

Thanks!
Post edited by swimgeek on

Comments

• syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Honestly? Coalescent wards.

The ones you can get for free now are BoA, so they cant be sold on the AH. so without AS much of a supply (though yes, less are needed) the prices have been notably increased and if you sell reasonably, can give you a good reward.

That's my initial thought, at least.
    contents to be decided
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm guessing that Coalescent wards would sell well , with the ones from prayer no longer being unbound then they will probably raise in price too sooner or later (unless they already have , not looked since patch , relying on my own stash xD )
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I just wish teh trade bars themselves would become BoA so I could pool the ones I have.
  • mrspumamrspuma Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    1300 bars = 6 c. wards which at current prices when I looked yesterday might = 800k AD or easily more if you price them higher/wait a bit.

Probably the best bet, as the others have said. I think you need more bars to get most of the other things that are worth 600-1 million AD.