test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Daily Issue

ketsueki13ketsueki13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I tried to speak to a GM, but got told it was the wrong type of issue. I will admit that I fail to see how, since all I want is credit for what I've done.
Anyway... I did my Skirmish Daily quest, which states I needed to run Gate Crashers 3 times. After doing so, my quest log shows 3/3, however the quest is not marked as ready to turn in, and Rhix doesn't offer the option either. Since the GMs refuse to help me, does anyone have any suggestions?
Post edited by ketsueki13 on

Comments

• Options
    abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This sounds like a bug, which GMs can't fix; the devs themselves have to fix those, and they don't have enough time to give responses while fixing stuff.

Have you tried running Gate Crashers a fourth time? I've had some daily skirmishes not complete until I run them one more time beyond the number of times given in the quest log. I don't understand why, but it generally works for me, so it might be worth a try if you can stand to do it again.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • Options
    ketsueki13ketsueki13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    abell39 wrote: »
    This sounds like a bug, which GMs can't fix; the devs themselves have to fix those, and they don't have enough time to give responses while fixing stuff.

Have you tried running Gate Crashers a fourth time? I've had some daily skirmishes not complete until I run them one more time beyond the number of times given in the quest log. I don't understand why, but it generally works for me, so it might be worth a try if you can stand to do it again.

Thanks for the answer. I didn't get a notification that I got a response, so I apologize for the delay.
    I'll try running it again. I get that it would boil down to the devs having the main problem. I would have figured that the mods could give credit for the quest or something.
    It's frustrating that I would have to wait for the devs, as this is meant to be daily, but I can't do it, if I can't turn it in.