test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Serpent Archer build

pankolinopankolino Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited December 2013 in The Wilds
This is one of mine HR builds. The idea behind this one is to change stances as much as you can.

My race is Drow with max dex and wisdom

Basically, what you do is do some range damage, flash in the melee range, do some damage, and then back out for some more damage. Rinse and repeat until all dead.

I used this when was leveling toon

Powers I use:

Rapid Shot (left mouse)

Split Shot (right mouse)

Marauders Escape (Q)

Thorn Ward (E)

Rain of Arrows (R) (replace later with i.e. Hawk Shot, but I like AOE powers)

Aspect of the Serpent

Aspect of the Pack (replace later with Twin-Blade Storm)

Daily put what you like. I used Forest Ghost and Forest Meditation with 100% deflect.

Feats:

Weapon mastery 3

Predatory Action 4

Agile Combatant 3

Endless assault 3

Lucky skirmisher 2

Disciple of Dexterity 3

Extra Action 2

From Archery Tree:

Black Arrow 5/5

Bloodthirsty 5/5

Correcting Aim 5/5

Sniper Aim 5/5

Master of Archery 5/5

From Melee tree:

Retreat Technique 5/5

Agile Hunter 5/5

How to play this setup: (or how I play it :rolleyes: )

First I do a change stance (usually from melee to range) to get the 3% damage bonus, and then I do a little right click AOE to build up Serpent passive, then put a E encounter to build up Bloodthirsty. Then I swoop in with Q, do a E and R after that, (maybe add some at-wills too), switch to range and press Q to retreat, then do a R
Post edited by pankolino on

Comments

• Options
    pankolinopankolino Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Now what are the benefits of this: we get 3% more damage, Serpents passive which increases it even more, we get 5 action points per switching stance, and using one encounter from melee reduces cool down of all range encounters by 1 second and vice versa. Also melee attack have a 15% more damage. We also get a passive from Aspect of Pack (almost always we have combat advantage), or twinblades that gives us +4% bonus for AOE wich we keep always.

Not to mention other cool feats we have taken, more crit chance, crit again when you crit...

HR is OP :)
  • Options
    arkitan2arkitan2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I just wish there were a way to increase the size of the buffs, I keep my monitor pretty far back and seeing which icon is displayed (bow/blades) is tough for my old eyes.