test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

new to neverwinter searching for a pve guild

joelsparlingjoelsparling Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
Hi there new to the game but I am an experienced MMO player. i currently working on a ranger lvl 37 as of right now. I am trying to find a guild but its tough to actually find one in game. Iwould like an active guild but not one where there are so many people that it doesn't have a family feel, I am willing to gear up a tank or healer as well if that would be of help but currently I am enjoying my ranger. If you are interested I can be found in game @joelsparling Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Post edited by joelsparling on

Comments

• coyote04coyote04 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ***The 4th Corps***

The name alone stands for righteousness, honor, loyalty and glory.

Since being created in mid-October of 2013, The 4th Corps has steadily and quickly grown into one of the best guilds on Neverwinter.

Why?

Because of the balance of casual and hardcore people that call themselves Corpsmen/women.

The 4th Corps values good people more than it does good players. They believe that everyone is entitled to enjoy the aspect of Neverwinter that they enjoy the most.

In a traditional sense The 4th Corps is described as:

Casual - only requiring one forum log in to maintain membership.
    Friendly - routinely level 60's will party with 20's to complete quests or just to help out when needed.
    PG - Respect will be given no matter the age or origin.
    International - Corpsmen/women from around the world are welcome to join the Corps, making it fun no matter the timezone.
    Knowledgeable - Corpsmen from all different background and gaming levels call The 4th Corps home, making them one of the most experienced guilds.

Diverse - With divisions that focus in PVE, RP, PVP and Dungeons The 4th Corps has working builds, experience and players ready to help you have fun in Neverwinter. They don't pigeon hole themselves into just dungeons, or just Shandahar, or just PVP. Every Corpsman/woman can do what they want, knowing that there is a base of people under the 4th flag that can help them with the aspects they know little to nothing about.

The 4th Corps has grown because it is a guild that is unlike any other in Neverwinter. It is a place where good people wait for more good people to come in order to share what is more than just a game, but a community.

I hope I see an application from you soon.

the-4th-corps.forumatic.com

Long live the 4th!
    Bonum Populi Bonum Histriones Supera

The 4th Corps
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    We like to say we have a family feel, we are a old guild and many of us have played together for years and years.

Now is a great time to join with the new class being out, we have a lot of player running their new alts at those low levels. Once you hit 60 we run several epic dungeons all week long:)

A casual mature family friendly guild.
  • joelsparlingjoelsparling Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    as of now i have found a guild i appreciate all of your replys was wondering if i was going to find one seems the forums are much easier than in game again ty