test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Which artifact?

chambermancerchambermancer Member Posts: 63 Arc User
edited December 2013 in The Wilds
I'm only at level 2X right now so I don't know what end game will be like, but the artifact quest comes up as a lowbie. I suppose I could wait until 60 and see, but that gimps me until then. It would be nice if you could "respec" the artifact, meaning swap it for another at same level. Hope they add that sometime.

Waters of Elah'zad seems good for any occasion. It's saved my butt on my GWF plenty of times. The store one seems rather useless both for activation ability and passive stats. The damage boost one seems like it could be good, but if you're staying mostly ranged it seems less practical because it hits enemies around you and you don't want to be around any enemies. I guess I'm kinda talking myself into the waters, but does anybody who's at 60 have input? Thanks.
Post edited by chambermancer on

Comments

• kortahnkortahn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Not 60 yet, but my input would say the lantern. It gives crit, arm pen, and combat advantage bonus. I'd say go with the Water's if that's what your feeling, but i went with the Lantern for that effect alone.
  • krolk8888krolk8888 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    go with lantern it grants many useful stats,you can use its active with marauder's rush to deal some extra damage with melee even if you're ranged.And on top of that,it reveals rogues in pvp in pretty large radius,this saved me a lot of times.
  • zogvarnokazogvarnoka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    I went with the vendor for leveling because of lack of bag space. I pick up everything and I find myself with full bags all the time. With the vendor this isn't an issue anymore and saves me time from having to run back to town/ mission hub to sell.

Yes, I know it isn't optimal for stats by any means. But I also don't plan on doing endgame dungeons that much anyway. I'm more of a solo player.
    Removing the Grey Mask
    NW-DJ56XFK6G
    My first installment in the Rise of Shadovar Campaign.