test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Impressions on Dread Legion Skirmish

enzododenzodod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
edited December 2013 in PvE Discussion
I always enjoy doing skirmishes as they are short and fun. Dread Legion skirmish is similar to pit fight, which is fine. Here are some personal comments on the skirmish (I did not play this skirmish in preview or looked at the preview section on the forum, so please pardon me if some points have been brought up many times already):

1. I like that the requirement for GF and DC in a PUG is removed.
2. I like that there is a chance to get V. Scrip in the chest as reward. Would be even better if there is a small chance to get Thayan scrolls.
3. I do not understand why we are getting BOP(char) weapon skins for other classes. They are pretty useless, unless made BOP(acc) or even BOE. Other classes skins are not even reflected in the collection system, so no reason for collectors to get them.
4. Currently, it seems weapon skins are the only rewards in the chest (apart from scrip), this means there is little incentive to do this skirmish once you have your skin. There is no shards/marks/RF items or (trash)epic gear to encourage participation.
5. Did 5 skirmishes during skirmish hour. Not once did I get any RAD. A bug like MoTH?
6. I read that there is a small chance that the chest might contain an artifact, hopefully the chances of getting one is not 0.01%. :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Was curious about what dropped in the skirmish. I didn't see anywhere that listed what was available from it. TY for the info.
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • Options
    mrmcsmithysmrmcsmithys Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I've run it dozens of times now , not once seen an artifact drop or got AD , seems to be a fail skirmish , back to MotH I guess , at least there there is a chance to get something that is even remotely useful...