test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guild Activity

joshuaw1946joshuaw1946 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I am a guild leader of 480 players and i am struggling to keep my guild active. The only thing i can think of now is to kick inactive players and recruit new ones but that is extremely difficult without something to indicate when a player was last online. I cant count on my knowledge of speaking or seeing a player in my guild because i can't be on 24/7. I would like to request that cryptic introduce a tab in the guild roster to tell guild leaders like myself when a player was last online so we can have correct judgement on who we kick for inactivity.

Emperor Theren of the Atine Empire
Post edited by joshuaw1946 on

Comments

• Options
    haelrahaelra Member Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I you use the guild roster from the gateway, it shows how long each member has been logged off for.
  • Options
    thodsrthodsr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am a guild leader of 480 players and i am struggling to keep my guild active. The only thing i can think of now is to kick inactive players and recruit new ones but that is extremely difficult without something to indicate when a player was last online. I cant count on my knowledge of speaking or seeing a player in my guild because i can't be on 24/7. I would like to request that cryptic introduce a tab in the guild roster to tell guild leaders like myself when a player was last online so we can have correct judgement on who we kick for inactivity.

Emperor Theren of the Atine Empire

There used to be in the comments section a part that had last online. It was removed for some reason.
  • Options
    denverralphydenverralphy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    480? I thought there was a 60 person limit.
  • Options
    glowingemberglowingember Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    most guilds I know of kick inactive players if they have not logged on in a month, mind you they also send a group message saying this and send an invitation out to anyone who was kicked to just send them a tell and they will be re-invited.