test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ranger dungeon drops

chesquatchchesquatch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in The Wilds
It's too early for the loot guides out there to be updated, so has anyone found any HR drops from dungeon bosses since Module 2 went live?

My HR is going to outlevel Cloak Tower soon and Cragmire Crypts won't be far behind - wanted to know if those are worth running for gear. Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Seen a few ranger drops in Dwarf King and Fardelver. Didn't win any so I dunno what the stats are.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Use the new collection tab if you mean epic gear , that not only shows you the gear stats but also the drop location.
  • Options
    slambitslambit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 282 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    did that skirmish in the ruins zone, storm the keep i think its called, end boss only dropped grey dice for me and my friend, both playing ranger.
  • Options
    nbpanbpa Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    imsmithy wrote: »
    Use the new collection tab if you mean epic gear , that not only shows you the gear stats but also the drop location.

Keep forgetting about this feature
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    chesquatchchesquatch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    imsmithy wrote: »

Not epic gear, I meant low-level drops from the bosses in early dungeons like Cloak Tower and Cragmire Crypts.
  • Options
    obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Don't see any evidence of changes in the drops.

The DD chest drops are pretty meh as usual in my experience as well, just run them for the 3K AD & move on.
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.