test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

queue system

barq3tbarq3t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Anyone else have issue with que system which match them with only 2-3 ppl ? I'm talking DD dungeons.
Post edited by barq3t on

Comments

• Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yes , queue is very badly broken at the moment it seems. Keep getting in either fully finished or half finished dungeons or put in with only 1 - 3 other players , needs fixing badly , especially since non cash shop players need access to DD to at least try to get blue marks...
  • Options
    barq3tbarq3t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    imsmithy wrote: »
    Yes , queue is very badly broken at the moment it seems. Keep getting in either fully finished or half finished dungeons or put in with only 1 - 3 other players , needs fixing badly , especially since non cash shop players need access to DD to at least try to get blue marks...
    Yep this is extacly what I'm talking about...fix it pls
  • Options
    icevixenicevixen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    In the last 3 days due to limited time i have waited together about 2.5 hours to get into a dungeon, i had a bit more time today so managed to enter said dungeon where it had been cleared by about 90% and then bugged, the MM system was still throwing ppl into the instance as ppl were realizing it was bugged and were leaving.

so just the time i was in there, i think there were 8 players that left and joined. So it's quite understandable when several ppl and me were a bit annoyed.
  • Options
    forgr8justiceforgr8justice Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I had the same problem yesterday. Haven't tried yet today