test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.10.20131120a.14

124»

Comments

• slambitslambit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 282 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    redyummi wrote: »
    Well, I just tried to refine a rank 5 to rank 6 dark enchantment. The new system now requires a catalyst stone costing 25,000 AD from AH or the AD store to make this refinement. Sorry but I think I will be rage quiting NW if this is the case. I will not pay 25K AD to refine my enchantments that before I only used a few preservation stones to accomplish.

If this is NW method to reduce our AD funds to force us to the cash store, you will lose many players.

stinks indeed, but they said why in the dev blog about refinement change, no one would pay AD to unslot enchants, that meant fewer people buying zen to convert, put the AD cost up front to create the enchants and now people dont really have a choice if they want enchants, smart business yup, doesnt make it easier to accept as a customer though.
  • guaraguao34guaraguao34 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    redyummi wrote: »
    Well, I just tried to refine a rank 5 to rank 6 dark enchantment. The new system now requires a catalyst stone costing 25,000 AD from AH or the AD store to make this refinement. Sorry but I think I will be rage quiting NW if this is the case. I will not pay 25K AD to refine my enchantments that before I only used a few preservation stones to accomplish.

If this is NW method to reduce our AD funds to force us to the cash store, you will lose many players.

The catalyst reagent its totally and completely unnecessary (and ive bein saying it since the preview in a few thread and posts), i honestly wish someone would say why is it necessary or why its an important part of the refinement. There is no way to look at it, other than making players using lots of ad then having to buy the ad with real money cuz they now how long it takes to get that ad. Doing dailies? yes, some ppl like me dont pvp, we just pve (and sometimes i have LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS of time to play, others cant even log in), so lets say, lord neverwhatever's foundry daily and dungeon, that's 14k ROUGH AD, and you add Rhix dungeon and foundry daily, that's another 7k ROUGH AD. Lets say we also do the GG daily, (pve one of course, since its me here, my case, i dont pvp) honestly dont know how much it is both dailies (anyone knows please do tell), and i mean both npc. Lets say its a total of 30k ROUGH AD, its my understanding you can do only refine 24k rough ad per day, and those quests are daily the ones from rhix and weekly the ones from lord freaking name (easy to pronounce but i get confuse when typing it -_-). So you get to buy ONE STONE maybe 2 per week, yes i know there are chances to get it from other places but look at the chances, and they are gone whether you are successful or fail in the refinement process. What about the other enchantments, there is no more ad to buy it....yes there is, use your money and buy it in the zen store. Good thing i wont be doin anything past rank 5, IF ANYTHING rank 6, like i said before in the preview forums. The only thing that really dont like from this module its the "catalyst" to refine, if at least was waaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper its ok, but difference from 500 ad to 25k ad, that's brutal.
    The refinement system its nearly perfect, the catalyst is what took the perfection away. Please if im wrong in anything i said i do ask anyone to post it and to tell me where i was wrong and prove it of course, i check the forums really often and any help and critic (constructive ones, not trolling) its always welcome, thanks.

And NOW i can play, had to post this when i saw the other post hehe
  • hydrocynushydrocynus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hi There,

I havent posted on the forum before but wanted to make a suggestion about the Epic dungeon queues. Is this the right place? I am tired of joining dungeons where the party is already at the final boss. Havent started a dungeon in ages.

Wouldnt mind if there was a setting you could set that says whether you want to join a party that exists already or whether you only want to join parties that are forming from scratch?

Thanks
  • ruano3ruano3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey mod ;)
    I was wondering if you guys can change the PvE dungeon que.
    Like the pvp have only 3 que. It should be top.
    And the pve que for all dungeon should go on the bottom.
    So we dont have to scroll up and down if you know what i mean :)
    And why is some dungeon broken ? Like Idris, and Mad dragon.
This discussion has been closed.